Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:42 PM

Feb. 4 - Song Of The Day - (What is yours?)

Pretty sunrise day.........

SIMPLY RED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAVLH5B_7Eg
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:47 PM

Re: Feb. 4 - Song Of The Day - (What is yours?)

Good choice Gia - like Simply Red

My choice - I used to sing this as a child to my friend - we both believe the words and we would one day catch a star .................. x

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:54 PM

Close to You - for the forum! (and because Karen Carpenter's voice was amazing)

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:57 PM

Hi Patsy!

Ohhh..... I have not hear this song before - Catch The Falling Star ... I like to hear Perry Como sing - but this one is a new song for me..... I like it very much - (if ONLY we can catch the falling star and put in to our pocket for a rainy day!)... I LOVE this one! Thank you for share for us - (when you was a little child, you must have been a terrific friend, Patsy!) xo Gia
Gianetta
US

04-02-2016, 01:59 PM

OMGosh... How I missing her voice! The Carpenters was have so many wonderful song for us....... I like also "Mr. Postman" (but this one that you post was, I think, a very very popular one) THANK YOU Hilary for share for us! SO SO nice to hear it once more! xo Gia
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:03 PM

That's good Gia - pleased you like the song x
Gianetta
US

04-02-2016, 02:06 PM

I not like it .... I LOVE it! I have save it to my growing list of songs that I enjoy - - thanks, Patsy... (who love you a lots? Is me...Gia!) xo
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgPCqhEqkkU

Some days I think the world needs to wake up. Some of the richest countries in the world including the UK see this and turn away.
Gianetta
US

04-02-2016, 03:10 PM

Hello Stephan -

Is a very very profound video - the "state of the world" - no matter where we are living...... Here in the U.S., there are organize groups and help centers and we are daily bombard on the TV with images such as these in the video....and you know what? I think we are two thing: 1) we are so saturate to see these things in our daily life and on the TV, that we feeling helpless to help others....so we torn away. We have accept that this is just the way it is. and 2) we are train by the media that we are to be responsible for our own self and that the agencies will take care of those who are struggling....so we torn away. ..... We are awake, darling friend - but we are not truly SEEING any longer - too many of us have become blinded by choice. (you should see and hear of our health care system in the U.S. - once again, only the super rich are given the best of care - it is shameful) ** Thank you for post this song and video of how it is in the world - is true - we all look away and feel that we wish we can do some thing.... I try through my work to make a small difference .... what is the answer do you think, Stephan?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 03:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBJt41_updI

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top