Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 05:59 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

A vineyard near Stuttgart in Germany.
Managed to get some gardening done yesterday , almost caught up with the work now. Just got to tidy up around the back lawn.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 07:09 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Morning everyone, wet overnight here but a drier day forecast I think.

My Mum is coming over for lunch today and I have got to put a new lock on the back gate.

Enjoy the day folks.

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 07:43 AM

Good morning folks - had a lovely 'pub' meal with my friend Lisa yesterday - steak & Kidney pud with mash and veg, and I rounded it all off with sticky toffee pudding and ice cream. I still managed a round of sarnies for 'tea' later in the afternoon.

Today will be busy with administration but will be on here off and on too.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 08:11 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice photo Alan.
Not doing too much today. Cant believe its Thursday already
time flies when you are having fun
I don't know about you but watching these programmes with
a debate between two Politicians is really putting me off voting.
I vote every time because I support in my mind the Suffragettes
and their struggle to get women a vote. BUT getting fed up of
the present crowd no matter what party they are in.
Have a good day all and take care
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 08:29 AM

Good morning all.

I thought Nigel Farage was great Sandra.

Has been raining all night, but lovely and sunny now.

Have washed all my sheets this morning, but going to put them in the dryer just in case it rains again.

Cooking Chilli-Con-Carne later but with Pork Mince and not Beef.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 08:45 AM

Good morning. It's a grey, miserable day here, so I decided to stay home and do some house work and hope tomorrow will be a brighter day. Have a good day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 08:57 AM

Morning all. Good the photos are loading ok now.

Yesterday I went off out first to window shop for a new vac (the hose is split on mine and surviving on insulating and carpet tape to hold it closed!) but ended up bussing to a nearby shopping centre (in the cold and wet) and ended up buying something for £50. It's a stick vac, bagless, that converts to handheld, with attachments. The box was so small and thin it was able to stand inside my shopping trolley.

Might have a go of it today.

Also got in Poundworld some garden netting and tomato plants, so might pop down to the allotment greenhouse and get them into a pot.

Enjoy your Thursday.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 09:35 AM

Happy Thursday everyone . Gorgeous photograph Alan.

Out walking this morning - sunshine forecast with rain later but should be home by then.

Enjoy your day
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

I thought Nigel Farage was great Sandra.

Has been raining all night, but lovely and sunny now.

Have washed all my sheets this morning, but going to put them in the dryer just in case it rains again.

Cooking Chilli-Con-Carne later but with Pork Mince and not Beef.

He's another hypocrite Susie darlin'. He wants the UK to come out of the EU, but he himself is a Euro MP and taking money from the Euro Parliament for his 'expenses' and salary but then hardly ever votes on issues. His voting record is appaling, notwithstanding he is supposed to representing his constituents in Bruxelles. Apart from that he's also a Fascist, and I wouldn't cross the street to spit on him if he were on fire.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2014, 10:33 AM

Good morning
Sunny here but still cold in the shade.
Been watching Eamonn Holmes on Sky News possibly the best news man going, he has had Daniel O'Donnell on this morning - what a nice man
Have a good day everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top