Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 09:31 PM

Officer Testifies Gov't Cover Up Of Cancer Cure

Should be patently obvious to most by now that Cancer and many other diseases are man-made weapons to cull the population.

This police officer gives a heartbreaking testimony about his twin daughters, one of who was given chemo on the best advice of the State, but was cured by a doctor's special treatment, then died of the chemo anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVZC8IzEMgA
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2016, 09:36 PM

Re: Officer Testifies Gov't Cover Up Of Cancer Cure

No it's not obvious at all.

This is an unsubstantiated claim.

I can't speak for the USA, but here the advances in cancer treatment and survival rates speak volumes.

Cancer survival is improving and has doubled in the last 40 years in the UK.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2016, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Should be patently obvious to most by now that Cancer and many other diseases are man-made weapons to cull the population.

This police officer gives a heartbreaking testimony about his twin daughters, one of who was given chemo on the best advice of the State, but was cured by a doctor's special treatment, then died of the chemo anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVZC8IzEMgA
That's a very old conspiracy Got anything about aliens? I like the one about the Royal Family being shape shifting lizards?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2016, 08:13 PM

What I understand from this clip.

He is saying he was told his daughter had cancer.

They treated the cancer.

When she died she had no cancer.

The treatment killed her.

A very odd clip.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2016, 08:14 PM

It's a conspiracy mate, it's supposed to be odd
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It's a conspiracy mate, it's supposed to be odd
No its not....Its about a Father who has lost his young daughter.

And sadly because of this he comes over as a Nutter blaming all and everbody for her death.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 06:14 PM

Hi

Cancer was around long before we ever had the ability to synthesise it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
No it's not obvious at all.

This is an unsubstantiated claim.

I can't speak for the USA, but here the advances in cancer treatment and survival rates speak volumes.

Cancer survival is improving and has doubled in the last 40 years in the UK.
I agree with Pats. I am a cancer survivor and, although the treatments were not pleasant, when they were finished there was no sign of cancer and that has remained so for 5 years.

This man had lost his young daughter, and I know from experience of others losing loved ones, there is always a need to find something to blame. I feel sorry for him but I am sure that, if they had a genuine cure for cancer, they would make a lot more from selling it than they would from treating people with things that don't work, as some of the comments suggested.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

12-09-2016, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
No its not....Its about a Father who has lost his young daughter.

And sadly because of this he comes over as a Nutter blaming all and everbody for her death.
No it's not.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 07:37 PM

Conspiracies like these are an insult.. people in pharmaceutical companies, governments, charities and the wider medical establishment all can and do die of cancer also.
Researchers will have seen loved ones and colleagues go through cancer, many survive some do not.

To suggest that they are collectively and individually 'hiding' the cure’ is not only absurd, it’s offensive to the global community of dedicated scientists, to the staff and supporters of cancer research organisations and most importantly to cancer patients and their families.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top