Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 05:44 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning everyone, another scorcher on the cards today methinks, so for me it's an early walk in the forest, water the beans and peas then head for the shade with the papers.

Enjoy your day folks.

A view from our holiday apartment last week with a double rainbow as a shower went through.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 05:52 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Good morning all.

I was awake very early - I've had a coffee now thinking of going back to bed for another hour.

Lots to do today - I'm packing for a 5 day break in Llandudno. I don't take any internet device with me so I shall be out of touch till I get back.

Have a good day (and week) everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 07:37 AM

Good morning all.

I actually feel sick this morning, I think the heat is getting to me, it is red hot outside, got to do gardening today.

Lovely pic Barry of the Rainbows.

Have a great holiday Carol.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 08:08 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

A sleepless night, so feeling very tired.

Garden today, weed control fabric and gravel, I will be sweating today.

Hope you all have a good day.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 08:35 AM

Good morning world. Looks like being a Slip, Slop, and Flop day for me. Slip on a cap, slop on the sun cream and flop out on a garden chair. Stay safe people.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 09:01 AM

Good morning fellow members another who didn't sleep well neither did Chloe who was very restless .
I feel like a zombie this morning not helped by new medication .

I am looking forward to a cool shower shortly, it seemed very dusty down the fields this morning. I heard a cuckoo in the woods, guess it will be the last time this year.

It is the last day of Three Counties Show and they usually have lots of hot air balloons on the last day something to wake Chloe up, she sees them as trespasses .

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 09:17 AM

Good morning
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 09:29 AM

Good morning all .... and a very happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!

Scorching already here and we are told the temperature will reach 28C this afternoon... phew! I bought a new fan in Sainsbury's yesterday before they sell out, I think it's going to get plenty of use if the forecast ahead is anything to go by.

Hoping to go to Cardiff by train tomorrow, just checked the forecast and it will be 29C ..... maybe best to head for Cardiff Bay for some sea air!

Enjoy your day everyone...
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 09:41 AM

Morning.

Very negative towards the sun from some. Me, I did an 8 mile jog yesterday in sweltering conditions. Not sure why but heat seems to suit me. Just filled my belly with toast, beans and eggs and raring to go again. Give me heat any day than cold. Think of all the money you save too - no heating bills.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 10:14 AM

Good morning all. Good picture Barry.

I do wish it wasn't quite so hot. I love the sunshine, but not this fierce heat we are having at the moment. Shan't be doing too much today outside.

Have a good day - and don't get too sunburnt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top