Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 01:25 PM

Flesh-Eating Bug On The Rise In Syria Caused By ISIS Dumping Bodies In The Street

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/flesh-eati...2.html#TvZ6yKh
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 01:31 PM

Re: Flesh-Eating Bug On The Rise In Syria Caused By ISIS Dumping Bodies In The Street

Yuk that's awful..
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 02:31 PM

Re: Flesh-Eating Bug On The Rise In Syria Caused By ISIS Dumping Bodies In The Street

Why do you post a new thread about this disgusting shit, we all read the papers.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Why do you post a new thread about this disgusting shit, we all read the papers.
I guess she posts this "shit" to remind the world how shitty these terrorist can be. About time we all flushed them down the toilet
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 10:14 PM

Why are you so rude? You don't have to read it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 10:19 PM

Quite right clumsy ... and it isn't disgusting shit. Thank you for posting it.

Aside from the bombing and the refugee crisis this is quite different and a worthy subject in its own right.

Come to think of it very little has been said about any medical or humanitarian aid getting through the fighting.

What of the Red Crescent ? Nothing is ever said.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Why are you so rude? You don't have to read it.
Sorry clumsy didn't mean to be rude
I've just apologised to you again in another thread, I think I'm lost!
I guess I was a bit overcome with so much of the evil shit constantly in the news...I'll get back to my games area where I'm safe and can't offend anyone
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:52 PM

Bad news if affects innocent civilians, tough if affects Daesh.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:53 PM

This is what I like about this site, you're allowed to say `shit` without fear of retribution - B*** mods on this site please take note.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

05-12-2015, 11:56 PM

Sorry clumsy didn't mean to be rude
I've just apologised to you again in another thread, I think I'm lost!
I guess I was a bit overcome with so much of the evil shit constantly in the news...I'll get back to my games area where I'm safe and can't offend anyone
Apology accepted. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top