Join for free
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:08 PM

Do we listen to any old rubbish?

I was listening to a greatest hits cd by a very famous favourite singer of mine earlier. I was wondering if when they reach a certain level of fame, singers can bring out any old rubbish and their fans think it's good?
Some of the songs I listened to, if they'd been brought out by a new performer, I doubt would have got much airtime!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:30 PM

Re: Do we listen to any old rubbish?

Have always thought on those lines Twiz
Back in the 40s 50s 60s and 70s we had such great writers
Not many singers who write - can hold that strength of material
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:34 PM

I can remember when people used to put their favourite songs on a tape to listen to, didn't have to listen to the stuff we didn't like much. Can you do that with cds now? I'd like just my favourites to play in the car.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I can remember when people used to put their favourite songs on a tape to listen to, didn't have to listen to the stuff we didn't like much. Can you do that with cds now? I'd like just my favourites to play in the car.
You can - depends where they are coming from ............
We have over 300 songs on an SD card - it can hold a lot more - fantastic

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top