Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 10:05 PM

The Voice

I see they're advertising The Voice coming back shortly.

I never really got into this programme very much, although I do think it was a shame they ousted Tom Jones.
I'm a bit tired of another singing contest straight after X-Factor too.

I have been watching repeats of Mr. Selfridge lately. I liked that very much, and Dowton. I wish they'd make more of these.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 10:15 PM

Re: The Voice

Mups, I've read somewhere that Tom Jones is returning for the new series, I do hope it's true as he was a good mentor...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 10:17 PM

Mups I like singing contests , I wasn't too keen on the Voice though too much messing about by the judges . I think it is moving to ITV.

There is a new singing contest comming to BBC looking for talented people for a musical about Take That with Garry Barlow it's called Let it Shine...

Let It Shine will be seeking out talent to create a band who will join the cast of a brand new stage show featuring the music of Take That, created in association with Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald.

Over eight weeks of competition, BBC One and Gary Barlow will be looking for talented individuals to form a new group that exudes the charisma, showmanship and stage presence that the hit group has become so famous for.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Mups, I've read somewhere that Tom Jones is returning for the new series, I do hope it's true as he was a good mentor...

Well I do hope so Mags. He was the most sensible of the lot.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 12:29 PM

I loved Tom Jones as a mentor in the Voice I hope its true he is coming back.

Me and my grandson had great fun watching, as a special treat he stayed up late and I made a button he pressed if he liked the singer... he was very critical in his comments on their performance.... he is 4 years old next week
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I do hope so Mags. He was the most sensible of the lot.
The new adverts for the show on ITV actually show Tom Jones in one of the judges seats.... and I don't think BBC would allow them to show scenes from their past programmes, so he must be back.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 03:38 PM

http://www.itv.com/thevoice

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top