Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 10:58 AM

Re: A message to Donald Trump

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
The point I was making was not about the tactics used but about ( not necessarily you or Cee Cee), but about the general tendency on here to see America as the root of all evil. They're not. In today's dangerous world, despite their faults and mistakes they are the good guys.9
Some interesting bits of history have been in the last couple of pages in this topic.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 11:30 AM

I like history, it’s so adaptable. In 20 years time any American film or book depicting WW2 will have no mention of any Allies.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I like history, it’s so adaptable. In 20 years time any American film or book depicting WW2 will have no mention of any Allies.
History is written by the victors.....that's why there are so many empty pages in French history books.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
History is written by the victors.....that's why there are so many empty pages in French history books.
Is that similar to the Italian book of War Heroes?
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
The point I was making was not about the tactics used but about ( not necessarily you or Cee Cee), but about the general tendency on here to see America as the root of all evil. They're not. In today's dangerous world, despite their faults and mistakes they are the good guys.9
I haven't seen a tendency so far in here to see America as the root of all evil. And I certainly didn't see it in CeeCee''s post which you quoted.

No country does what someone might consider to be the right thing 100% of the time. People make the decisions and people make mistakes no matter what nationality they are.
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 12:18 PM

I think that's a silly statement. History isn't only about winning battles or wars.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 12:25 PM

A typical 'little englander' xenophobic comment!!!
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 01:21 PM

America came into the second world war after Peal Harbour was attacked by the Japanese . whether they would have joined in had it not been for Pearl Harbour we will never really know the truth of that. Certainly they helped the U k and other European countries to shorten the war and bring about the victory , but it must be remembered, THEY did not WIN it on their own ..,It was won by a collective effort from all . I think it must also be remembered that France even though having to surrender provided immense support by their underground operations and also the large amount of allied people that they hid and were able to get them back to the U K which put hundreds of their people in danger and cost them many lives .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I think you'll find that I predicted exactly that this would happen. Wars are no longer fought by dropping bombs as it's not palatable to the brainwashed masses.

The USA have a multitude of "weather weapons" and "scalar weapons" which is why they are not worried in the least.

I predicted that they would cause an earthquake or tsunami to occur in NK. It's just so easy for them to do and they've used that MO before.

You destroy the NK infrastructure, create a crisis, electricity goes out, water supplies affected, people panic, you get the usual mass rioting and looting, people start to get diseases and it becomes a humanitarian disaster. At that point the UN and USA (who conveniently have ships in the neighbourhood) just stroll in under the guise of humanitarian aid and thereby do what they have to do to take over the regime.

Expect more earthquakes in NK and a large natural looking disaster.
Wow.
This reminds me I want to see Geostorm when it comes out .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

14-10-2017, 01:48 PM

WE ARE ALL DOOMED I TELL THEE!

Take to the hills, hide your wimmen..stock up on Spam and Evian Water...

WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

Ps don’t forget your Swiss Army knife.

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top