Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 06:33 PM

Re: Back from the Vetīs

I am sure she will be fine Clumsy and here is a little job to keep you from worrying......... You are to search the shops for a new toy for Cho Cho, because she will love it, and it will remind you that she will only be away for a few hours.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Hope all goes well with the operation.
Thank you.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 07:03 AM

Any time one of ours has gone to the vet for a procedure, I'm a basket case.
One of them had a growth removed from his eyelid a couple of years ago when he was 10. I was a bundle of nerves - he of course was good as gold.
I often think we should be getting knock-out meds as well!

Here's to a successful surgery, and a very quick recovery.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sure she will be fine Clumsy and here is a little job to keep you from worrying......... You are to search the shops for a new toy for Cho Cho, because she will love it, and it will remind you that she will only be away for a few hours.
Thank you Twink I'm almost too embarrassed to tell you that madam ChoCho is so spoilt she demands, and gets, a new toy virtually every day. We have a house full of quacking ducks, mooing cows, benny bananas etc etc. Fortunately we know other people with dogs who love to play with toys and every now and then the toy box gets sorted out (whilst she isn't looking) and passed on to other dogs that like to play with toys. Never the favourites though.

I do think you are right though, I think retail therapy will be the order of the day on Tuesday, if I stay home I know I won't be able to concentrate on doing anything. I will just be glad when it's over. Thank you again.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

08-12-2017, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Any time one of ours has gone to the vet for a procedure, I'm a basket case.
One of them had a growth removed from his eyelid a couple of years ago when he was 10. I was a bundle of nerves - he of course was good as gold.
I often think we should be getting knock-out meds as well!

Here's to a successful surgery, and a very quick recovery.
Thank you lovemyboys. I like your idea of us getting knock-out meds. Perhaps Vets should keep a supply of special calming or knock-out meds for the pet owners, it must be really hard for the Vets to deal with some of us at times.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 11:07 AM

Clumsy wishing you all well and I'm convinced it will be ok, both Mollie and Elsie had small growths on their eyelids and had them removed. They had so little anaesthesia they were fine coming home and we had hell trying to keep them quiet for few days after and I'm sure cho cho will be same. But I know how worrying it is.

Mine always come home to flat so clean it's shiny anything to keep my mind off it all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

08-12-2017, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Clumsy wishing you all well and I'm convinced it will be ok, both Mollie and Elsie had small growths on their eyelids and had them removed. They had so little anaesthesia they were fine coming home and we had hell trying to keep them quiet for few days after and I'm sure cho cho will be same. But I know how worrying it is.

Mine always come home to flat so clean it's shiny anything to keep my mind off it all.
Thank you Julie. I know I shouldn't worry, our Vet is very kind and caring and always very gentle, but, as I'm sure you know, I will worry. I wish I could have the operation for her.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Thank you Julie. I know I shouldn't worry, our Vet is very kind and caring and always very gentle, but, as I'm sure you know, I will worry. I wish I could have the operation for her.
It's the same for all of us who really love our animals, if you weren't worried I think you couldn't possibly be as in love with her as you are it sort of comes with the territory. She's lucky she has you and you are lucky you have her.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

08-12-2017, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's the same for all of us who really love our animals, if you weren't worried I think you couldn't possibly be as in love with her as you are it sort of comes with the territory. She's lucky she has you and you are lucky you have her.
Thank you. We are lucky to have her, she is loved by so many people, she just seems to love everyone, especially small children. I think we have been fortunate that she has always been a very healthy little dog, she still thinks sheīs a puppy and races around playing with her toys. We have one friend who really isnīt dog friendly at all, but even he is more than happy to play football with her, and yes, we love her to bits.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 11:26 AM

Hi Loretta not long now till Cho Cho is home again. Remember keep busy ....

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top