Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 06:02 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning all !

Bit dull and overcast here - and cooler - thank goodness.
Friends are collecting me about 10:00am and we are going out for the day - not sure where. Nothing worse than being shut in a tin box on wheels on a hot day. Gosh - that sounds really ungrateful - 'cuse me while I go wash my mouth out!!

Enjoy your day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 06:08 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning tabby and all who follow.

Yes it looks a bit duller here too still warm though out later today but I might spend the morning in the garden hope the sun decides to shine

Enjoy you day out tabs, have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 06:59 AM

Good morning all.
I've got the grandchildren staying - once they've gone to school I've a busy day planned. Swimming/ birthday visiting/car cleaning - don't know when I'll get a rest.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 07:29 AM

Good morning all.

I'm still full of germs, so no going out for me today.

Very dull and windy, but hey, I've just seen the sun trying to break through.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 07:35 AM

Morning everyone, duller and cooler here today, but still dry so no complaints.

Our last day in Yorkshire and we are going to visit Riddlesden Hall in Keighley which is a National Trust grand house and gardens, hopefully should be interesting.

Hope you enjoy your day folks.

ETA a couple of snaps from our trip to Morecambe yesterday... Me and Eric plus one looking across to the stone jetty..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180515_110320.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	5918   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180515_110018.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	5919  
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 07:38 AM

Good Morning everyone
Don't faint because I'm early.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Morning everyone, duller and cooler here today, but still dry so no complaints.

Our last day in Yorkshire and we are going to visit Riddlesden Hall in Keighley which is a National Trust grand house and gardens, hopefully should be interesting.

Hope you enjoy your day folks.
Hope you go on to Skipton Barry or even Ilkley that's my neck of the woods, lots of nice places for lunch there...read the history of Riddlesden...very interesting
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Hope you go on to Skipton Barry or even Ilkley that's my neck of the woods, lots of nice places for lunch there...read the history of Riddlesden...very interesting
Been to Skipton many times it's one of our favourite towns in Yorkshire, although we've never been to Ilkley.... but no time today unfortunately so maybe next time. We'll be back......
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

16-05-2018, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Been to Skipton many times it's one of our favourite towns in Yorkshire, although we've never been to Ilkley.... but no time today unfortunately so maybe next time. We'll be back......
Hope so Barry...enjoy your day
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 08:13 AM

Good Morning everyone. Nothing happening today apart from Tesco delivering my groceries between 1 and 2.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top