Join for free
Page 36 of 52 « First < 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 01:53 AM

Re: Jerusalem

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
....and as we type.....
Israeli war planes are flying along the Syrian border with occupied Golan Heights. That's the second time in as many days.
just practice runs I've been informed - they have to fly somewhere and flying out over the mediterraean; red; galileean or dead seas isn't much fun!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I find it difficult to understand how some people in this day and age still believe what people believed over two millennia ago.
I am absolutely gob smacked at this JBR .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
hmmm is the united church of god a cult or not a cult??- questions are being asked already!

https://www.evangelical-times.org/27...church-of-god/

you might have been 'born again' on the wrong side of the bedsheet?
It's seems to be one of those American bible bashers club .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

23-05-2018, 05:08 AM

I shall respond in the same tone... what is it about the word 'covenant' that you are having a problem with ? .etc etc etc

Now I'm not prepared to continue going over old ground, time and time again on a subject.......
Thank goodness for that you have derailed the topic quite enough with your evangelical proselytising.
Why not start your own one on the subject ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 06:22 AM

It's a bible study tool. I am C of E and you wanted references, they are all there. No one can change the bible. i.e. apart from you, apparently !

Now go have a cold shower and don't bother me again.
then tell me muddled duck - how come the catholics have a different bible to non-catholics and extra books too??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

23-05-2018, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Thanks for the braindump.

So if the Russians are a thick silly bear, what does that make the US?
a sick silly alex baldwin look alike??
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 09:26 AM

@ Gumbud. You asked the original question, pages back. I answered , you argued every point and continued to ask questions which I have hoped to answer.
Read up on Henry VIII, and how the Church in England changed.

Here's another ramble for you JBR.

The battering for being honest is getting too much . Collective battering by racists is far too much. So I bid you all farewell, and hope you don't get bored without a punch bag between the three of you..

Muddy, I was informed that you have problems to deal with at the moment, and to have a bit of empathy. Just a shame you don't have one iota for anyone else who might also be having troubles.
I do wonder how one none Jew who lives in UK has so much inside knowledge about Israel and so much loyalty.. ??? I also have to say, my anti Israeli feelings have magnified since you have been posting and being so nasty, you have not done your cause any favours what-so-ever. -

Same programmed responses , same words and if not in favour then the 'anti-Semitism ' card gets played. Just like a 'get out of jail free' card. Unfortunately the world has had enough , and as the majority of the world media is controlled by Jews, then we will never get the truth only biased truth. There is a mission and we all know it but everyone has been bludgeoned into keeping quiet. More control.
This fellow was the one who was in favour of the Palestinian bombardment in 2014. All those children killed and injured. No excuses can cover the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKlCM7EbZxM

and these are the issues we don't see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDQUONGCRXk
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

23-05-2018, 10:06 AM

Anyway, the battering for being honest is getting too much . Collective battering by racists is far too much. So I bid you all farewell, and hope you don't get bored without a punch bag between the three of you..
Oh please there are no racists here .
There are anti semites
You have to learn to debate and discuss that means addressing the points raised

Muddy, I was informed that you have problems to deal with at ere the moment, and to have a bit of empathy. Just a shame you don't have one iota for anyone else who might also be having troubles.
Now I wonder which broomstick jockey told you that and why you need to bring it up here .
However I am pleased to tell you that this is not true .
Barring a bit of back pain now getting better I couldn't be better just had a month in sunny Spain having a good time .

I do wonder how one none Jew who lives in UK has so much inside knowledge about Israel and so much loyalty.. ??? I also have to say, my anti Israeli feelings have magnified since you have been posting and being so nasty, you have not done your cause any favours what-so-ever. -
Do you ever read anyone else's posts ?
Why do you wonder ?
I have frequently stated that I have been been there .several times lived in Jordan for some years .i have frequently stated that I admire the courage and restraint of Israel .
You seem to hint that I am Jewish I'm not but if I were I would say so .
You PD are an anti Semite there is nothing that anyone can do to change that because rational dicussion is not in your remit

Same programmed responses , same words and if not in favour then the 'anti-Semitism ' card gets played. Just like a 'get out of jail free' card. Unfortunately the world has had enough , and as the majority of the world media is controlled by Jews, then we will never get the truth only biased truth. There is a mission and we all know it but everyone has been bludgeoned into keeping quiet. More control.
Ah the classic conspiracy theory the Jews control the world .
The anti semites fall back catch phrase
Perhaps you should stop reading David I ke and watching Pallywood videos on you tube .

I will add that your biblical ramblings are enough to put the most dedicated Christians off religion .

I would strongly advise you to take up a different hobby .

Have a good day
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
then tell me muddled duck - how come the catholics have a different bible to non-catholics and extra books too??
That's right: the Apocrypha.

The CofE believes that the Apocrypha is apocryphal.

Personally, apart from some historical facts, I believe that the whole bible is apocryphal. Something that some superstitious people two millennia ago thought was supernatural and, no doubt, also put their own spin on things.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 10:25 AM

Here's another ramble for you JBR.

The battering for being honest is getting too much . Collective battering by racists is far too much.
Being honest is good, and if you are being honest in what you say, good for you.

'Racists', though. That word that keeps cropping up when nothing better can be thought up.

Let me clarify your understanding of the word.

People who criticise muslims, and especially the poor little Hamas muslims, are 'racists' - correct?

What about people who criticise Israelis? They're not racists are they? They're just being honest.

Compo would love to meet you.

Page 36 of 52 « First < 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top