Join for free
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:18 PM

Firemen

Thought I'd tell you, I have got some hunky firemen coming round on Saturday. So if I don't post that day, you will know I'm busy.

Haha, truth is, the Fire Brigade have been round putting leaflets through our doors saying they will be in the area on Saturday week between 10 - 1pm.

If anyone needs advice on fire safety, we can ask them, and they will check our fire alarms and install new ones free of charge if necesary.

Do they do these checks in your area?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:22 PM

Re: Firemen

Only if asked. They do fit free smoke alarms though if requested.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:28 PM

Oh dear, I hope the Fire Brigade have adequate insurance for their men, if they are going to leave them with you Mups. They will need a weeks rest when you have finished with them!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:31 PM

Ooh... lucky you Mups!

We had firemen come in a couple of years ago to check our fire alarms. They replaced our alarms with modern ones free of charge.

They look nice in their uniforms don’t they
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:35 PM

We have a fireman and his family living two doors down from us, he is a very pleasant man.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thought I'd tell you, I have got some hunky firemen coming round on Saturday. So if I don't post that day, you will know I'm busy.

Haha, truth is, the Fire Brigade have been round putting leaflets through our doors saying they will be in the area on Saturday week between 10 - 1pm.

If anyone needs advice on fire safety, we can ask them, and they will check our fire alarms and install new ones free of charge if necesary.

You are a very naughty lady, if I could borrow a fireman’s uniform in my size and knew where you lived I would be around like shot......
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

you just got lucky Mups - don't knock it - take the hose and use it wisely!!

ps: where DO you get these OP items from??
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 03:33 PM

No We've never had a check but they may do it along in the Town,.
Enjoy your day and don't drown in drool..
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 03:43 PM

This thread has made me glad that I have no interest in anyone's looks only their personality.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
This thread has made me glad that I have no interest in anyone's looks only their personality.
It’s just a bit of fun Tara, you shouldn’t take it seriously

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top