Join for free
Page 17 of 26 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 04:52 PM

Re: Impeachment of Donald Trump

Originally Posted by galty ->
He makes a good point about Lefties and Trump haters.
I don't have an opinion on "lefties", but I would like to register my solidarity with the Trump haters. It's actually more revulsion than hate, in my case, but we probably all want to see the same outcome.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I don't have an opinion on "lefties", but I would like to register my solidarity with the Trump haters. It's actually more revulsion than hate, in my case, but we probably all want to see the same outcome.

Which of his policies do you disagree with ?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Biden won't last he will quit. He's too old and senile, nothing more that a trajan horse
Let's stick with what is, rather than what you imagine will be, Bread. He won. Trump lost. Them's the facts.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 05:09 PM

Let's stick with what is, rather than what you imagine will be, Bread. He won. Trump lost. Them's the facts.

Biden won't last 4 years. He has brain damage.

The Democrats are now calling witnesses so this impeachment farce will rumble on for weeks now. Not only is this going to seriously backfire on the Democrats the people still don't get any covid relief and domestic issues take a back seat.

The incompetence and sheer negligence is simply breathtaking
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-02-2021, 05:11 PM

Which of his policies do you disagree with ?
His policy of pandering to the Evangelicals by trying to create the conditions to bring about socially regressive legislation, in return for their votes, was quite sickening. His policy of being completely devoid of integrity or any sense of morality or ethics didn't really win me over, either.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-02-2021, 05:12 PM

Biden won't last 4 years. He has brain damage.
But Trump won't be the one to replace him, and that is what really matters.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-02-2021, 05:15 PM

His policy of pandering to the Evangelicals by trying to create the conditions to bring about socially regressive legislation, in return for their votes, was quite sickening. His policy of being completely devoid of integrity or any sense of morality or ethics didn't really win me over, either.
It's what he put forward in his campaign that people voted for. Your now insulting catholics.... as well as 75 million Americans.

What morality and ethics are you so outraged over ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-02-2021, 05:17 PM

But Trump won't be the one to replace him, and that is what really matters.
It doesn't matter, Trumpism is not going anywhere
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-02-2021, 05:27 PM

It doesn't matter, Trumpism is not going anywhere
That doesn't seem to be any cause for celebration. All it can do is perpetuate the division that has already reached worrying levels in the USA. I don't doubt that America has not yet seen the last of the damage left in the wake of Donald Trump.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-02-2021, 05:44 PM

That doesn't seem to be any cause for celebration. All it can do is perpetuate the division that has already reached worrying levels in the USA. I don't doubt that America has not yet seen the last of the damage left in the wake of Donald Trump.

The division in the USA is the doing of the Democrats. You dont unite a country when you repeatedly try to rig future elections by trying (and failing) to impeach an ex president and making up lies and evidence along the way. The Democrats will split soon because the hard left will turn on them as well soon for not implementing their demands.

Then it will be a complete mess.

The Democrats are repeatedly blaming this division on Trump with stupid impeachment stunts and finger pointing. They are dragging out the election and ignoring the reel need of the nation. This political pantomime of impeachment is a farce and they can't win. They need to stop trying to gaslight the courts and the public and concentrate on the day job.

If they were as popular as they think they are there would be no need to prevent their opponent from running against them in the future. There is no mandate from the people to impeach Trump this is all the making of the Democrats. The people don't care they want the government to move on. Instead the Democrats drag this out for what could be another 9 weeks by calling for witnesses.

Page 17 of 26 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top