Join for free
Page 46 of 48 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 >
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 01:36 PM

Re: The Indigenous Australians

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I feel sorry for Aussie ladies.
There's no need. Aussie ladies are always treated for what they are, ladies.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 02:34 PM

You mistake my meaning.
I'm sure there are Aussie ladies ... just a shortage of gentlemen.
Or perhaps Australia is just full of lads (males) and laddies (females)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ah ... I've got it now. Those were very enlightening posts Ploppy .. and as close to the truth as you've ever got.

What you mean is ...
You see disagreement of opinion as an accusation ..so the testosterone levels rocket and you become pantomime artists... brandishing low level wit as your weapon.

Ladies who disagree with you .. are relegated to 'women'... and you only behave in such a juvenile pathetic way to them.
In short .. You can't handle ladies who have opinions. How backward is that. You don't think much of women do you?
I feel sorry for Aussie ladies.
Have you only just realised that ? I have to say our Aussies are not the only men here who do it though so it's not unique to Aus at all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Have you only just realised that ? I have to say our Aussies are not the only men here who do it though so it's not unique to Aus at all.
You may be right Julie, but Aussie men treat it like a sport and hate being beaten
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 03:43 PM

us aussie lads are so caring about our ladies that we will never allow them to do the cooking at an aussie barbecue - and we can do the cooking and skull a beer in one and two and three!

what do the ladies do ? - well bloody oath someone has to lay the tables!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
us aussie lads are so caring about our ladies that we will never allow them to do the cooking at an aussie barbecue - and we can do the cooking and skull a beer in one and two and three!

what do the ladies do ? - well bloody oath someone has to lay the tables!
Are you trying to make me smile gumbud?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 09:22 PM

Hold on a minute Gumbud, you are not an 'Aussie Lad' you were not born there; You are a great pretender. you do a dis service to proper Aussie Lads. No matter how you try to distance yourself from your roots, the fact is; YOU ARE BRITISH....despite holding an Aussie passport.....You can take the bloke out of England...But you can't take England out of the bloke...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Are you trying to make me smile gumbud?
like a croc baskin
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

19-11-2015, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Hold on a minute Gumbud, you are not an 'Aussie Lad' you were not born there; You are a great pretender. you do a dis service to proper Aussie Lads. No matter how you try to distance yourself from your roots, the fact is; YOU ARE BRITISH....despite holding an Aussie passport.....You can take the bloke out of England...But you can't take England out of the bloke...
go and take a long run off of lands end!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 10:07 PM

go and take a long run off of lands end!
Cheers Gumbud, didn't think you'd be up yet; just watching 'Get Me Out Of Here I'm A Celebrity' and it's only seven in the morning.

By the way, I was watching 'Bear Grylls' the other day, he was parachuted into the outback in Kimberly. I believe that's where you reside....It looks beautiful....but hot..

Page 46 of 48 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top