Join for free
Page 10 of 36 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:24 PM

Re: Post Your Favourite Love Songs Here

haha... yes, mariana - it was very popular song in the US - it was sing by some one else long long ago - and then Johnny Mathis sing it on to his album and it was become popular once more time. I love Johnny Mathis voice - no matter what he sing. Kenny is only foolin' to you - he just teasin about Gia..
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
haha... yes, mariana - it was very popular song in the US - it was sing by some one else long long ago - and then Johnny Mathis sing it on to his album and it was become popular once more time. I love Johnny Mathis voice - no matter what he sing. Kenny is only foolin' to you - he just teasin about Gia..
Me?
Foolin' and Teasin' ''Gia?
Never!

Are you trying to say that I am a ..

mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
I am a big big fan of Johnny Mathis and seen him about
200 times in concert, both in Uk and usa--ive got lots of pics of us together...have all his cds etc etc.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Me?
Foolin' and Teasin' ''Gia?
Never!

Are you trying to say that I am a ..

Connie Francis--her best track has to be "where the boys are" and talking if Connie Francis--she used to go out with one of my other idols--Neil Sedaka--a true genius at singwriting--i have so many favourites of his, its hard to choose one---but lets go for "The Other side of me"......
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:08 PM

Hahaa.........Kenny -

NO I not say you are a stupid!..... a little goofy some time, but that not so bad... haha.. I like Connie Francis songs ..... Thanks!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:14 PM

Paul McCartney and Wings - Silly Love Songs

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:23 PM

Rod Stewart has recorded this one too, and I like it, but I think the original is the best. What a voice

Frank Sinatra - Just the Way You Look Tonight. Fantastic lyrics

Gianetta
US

04-02-2016, 02:23 PM

Yeahhhhhhh....... I like!

Thanks, Hilary! WINGS! XO
mariana
Kent. Uk.

06-02-2016, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Rod Stewart has recorded this one too, and I like it, but I think the original is the best. What a voice

Frank Sinatra - Just the Way You Look Tonight. Fantastic lyrics

I absolutely love this song--and there are many many great versions--including Rod Stewart---but noone sings it like Frank Sinatra---
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 09:03 AM

Page 10 of 36 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top