Join for free
Page 11 of 21 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 05:51 PM

Re: barnier the begging clown

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Dude percival asked that in another thread. Try to keep awake.
The links you keep asking about have been provided before by both me and swimfeeders. (From reality check) If you don't read them you don't broaden your knowledge. But that seems to be a problem for many brexiters.
If you can't provide the links your lying.

Last chance
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
If you can't provide the links your lying.

Last chance
Here is the chart. The article it was published in will be easy to retrieve for someone with your skills

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	12880   Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpeg-5.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	12881  
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 06:41 PM

Here is the chart. The article it was published in will be easy to retrieve for someone with your skills
Try this one: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/f...exit-hpf6njhvt
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
And no one will doubt the credentials of the times, so it must be true. Bread turns into toast.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 07:04 PM

And no one will doubt the credentials of the times, so it must be true. Bread turns into toast.
Your posting links that have nothing to do with fishing rights.

Do you actually know what your arguing about ? It seems you don't have a clue because your link isn't anything to do with fishing rights.

Honestly at least save yourself the embarrassment by knowing what your actually posting.

You haven't a clue
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 07:05 PM

What? No Frogs?

Oh, well that's alright then!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

08-06-2020, 07:06 PM

Thats quota hopping - nothing to do with rights.

Quotas are set each year, you dont buy them for life
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 07:18 PM

Hi solasch,

first I have to apologize for my poor English, I hope that You do not mind too much.
Unfortunately posters from outside the UK are not very welcome in british forums, that is why i address You, hoping not to bother some british poster.

I have been searching for forums to get an idea about how people from the UK are thinking of BREXIT and their future outside the EU.

From the UK people which I met in person, I learned that BREXIT was only or at least mainly about getting rid of foreigners (or "furriners" or "foginers").
This seemed hard to believe to me but I have to admit that it has been confirmed in this and another british brexit forum which I observed pretty closely.

I found it very brave of the UK to vote for leaving the EU and I honestly congraulate them for having taken such a tough choice.
When I watched tens of hours of parliament TV following the discussions pro/contra BREXIT it became obvious to me how devided the UK is.
It will be a heavy task to get people reunited after December 2020, no matter which outcome the FTA negotiations will take.

What I really find confusing is why everybody in the UK seems to have interiorized B. Jonhsons mantras "get BREXIT done", "take back control" but nobody speaks about
another frequently heard mantra "unleash Britains potential".

In most of the posts which I read during the last months there was an apparent spirit of superiority from Britains. But I never saw real ambitions or explainations
on how Britains potential was leashed by the EU and in what way it will be unleashed now.

Why is that?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 07:32 PM

first I have to apologize for my poor English, I hope that You do not mind too much.
Unfortunately posters from outside the UK are not very welcome in british forums, that is why i address You, hoping not to bother some british poster.

I have been searching for forums to get an idea about how people from the UK are thinking of BREXIT and their future outside the EU.

From the UK people which I met in person, I learned that BREXIT was only or at least mainly about getting rid of foreigners (or "furriners" or "foginers").
I think you may have given your game away using these words! Still, I'll say no more and respond to you politely, as I would do to all new members.

Firstly, if you look more closely, you might realise that everyone of any nationality is welcomed here. How existing members react to them depends really on how they treat us. Personally, I think that's very fair.

Your perception of Brexiteers is flawed, either through ignorance or, perhaps, due to an underlying prejudice. The truth is that the majority of us voted to leave the EU for one basic reason: that we disagree with being ruled by a foreign power.
Germany

08-06-2020, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think you may have given your game away using these words! Still, I'll say no more and respond to your politely, as I would do to all new members.

Firstly, if you look more closely, you might realise that everyone of any nationality is welcomed here. How existing members react to them depends really on how they treat us. Personally, I think that's very fair.

Your perception of Brexiteers is flawed, either through ignorance or, perhaps, due to an underlying prejudice. The truth is that the majority of us voted to leave the EU for one basic reason: that we disagree with being ruled by a foreign power.
Hello JBR,

thank you for Your reply. Please be assured that I do not have any prejudices towards Britains, except that they are usually very polite
Really, that was exactly why I tried to find out more about the reasons for BREXIT after having spoken with some Britains who claimed that it was about foreigners. I did not want to believe that so I read through hundreds of posts in forums.

If you take a look at posts in the "independent" forum for example you will find lots of disdainful comments like "jonny furriner" or like "ey Pedro dos San Miguel, pronto". And of course no one wants to be ruled by the "Krauts".

Often some very few posters from EU countries deliver links to documents which are presented online by the EU to prove their points. That is usually where the discussion ends and insulting begins.

There are so many people basically insulting others in forums and places like youtube without exchanging arguments.

I am sad about that because I really try to remain neutral and just want to do judgement by evaluating arguments.

But they are so rare...

Page 11 of 21 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top