Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 01:31 PM

Re: What is your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG?

Play nicely boys.... : }
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 01:36 PM

Nom......> BEAUTIFUL MUSIC + BEAUTIFUL SINGER + BEAUTIFUL VIDEO = much appreciation....we thank you for this! It is very wonderful...and GOOD JOB! xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Blasphemy. What I ever done to you to earn such abuse?
The memory stills stays sharp Judd
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 06:49 PM

Well I like the Boss

Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 07:02 PM

dukeofearl
south coast uk

19-01-2016, 07:20 PM

And like little Gia, my first girlfriend and smooch was to a Elvis song.
Her name was Beryl, honest what sort of mother these days would call a girl Beryl

Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 07:27 PM

Aww.... I think Beryl is a very nice name...why you not like it? Who will name they daughter GIANETTA?! lol.... actual, I am name after my Papa who was Gianni (John in English) - Gianetta mean "little John" - Beryl is better..haha. Nothing is the matter with a Elvis song... (except may be when he was toward the end and he not sing quite as well) ... still...Elvis is Elvis, eh? Thank you for Heartbreak Hotel song...he is another goofy one..haha... forget the words and coughing? xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk

19-01-2016, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Aww.... I think Beryl is a very nice name...why you not like it? Who will name they daughter GIANETTA?! lol.... actual, I am name after my Papa who was Gianni (John in English) - Gianetta mean "little John" - Beryl is better..haha. Nothing is the matter with a Elvis song... (except may be when he was toward the end and he not sing quite as well) ... still...Elvis is Elvis, eh? Thank you for Heartbreak Hotel song...he is another goofy one..haha... forget the words and coughing? xo Gia
Gianetta nice name, sound sexy

Names of ladies here....Lavender...Rose...Violet...and many more ....

Heartbreak Hotel, first song by Elvis I think?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 08:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4AeeAWLqeQ

One of those top of the impossible list
Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 08:18 PM

I think first song was Hound Dog? I dunno - who know here? Any one? ...

Aww... not sexy name..haha... is boy name - "Little John" sexy name? NO! haha... Yes, they are nice name and I know that many flower names is for the lady because Downton Abbey have "Marigold" and "Violet" and "Rose" - I forget the other one - but they name for flower, which is very nice, I think!... If I was name for a flower probably I will be a "Dandelion"..lol... (better than a Stinkweed...haha!) AHboy...Gia is tired I think... silly goose..

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top