Join for free
Page 11 of 24 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 01:40 PM

Re: Eileen unwell

Thanks again Mags, no she won't like being in there with all the prodding and poking around. Sounds as if she is in a good place where they will get to the bottom of things, get her sorted and home soon.
Keep your pecker up Eileen, we all miss you, xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 01:42 PM

Thank you for the update Mags . I was hoping the next news would be to say Eileen was home . At least she knows we are all thinking of her.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 01:49 PM

Again thanks for the updates. Hope Eileen is feeling better soon & they find out what is wrong with her. It must be very frustrating for her being in Hospital. ((((( Hugs))))
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 02:07 PM

Mags darlin' - thank you for the update. I know from very recent experience how frustrating it can be to be laying in a hospital bed unable to do anything, but Eileen needs to understand, an MRI scan isn't painful and will enable the Doctors to see exactly what is going on inside her that is causing her so much pain and discomfort. Tell Eileen, however frustrated and bored she becomes she needs to 'stay put' until the doctors have got to the bottom of her problems. Yes we're all thinking of her and I too want Eileen home soon, but there is no point in the hospital letting her go until/unless they have discovered her medical problem and can treat it.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 05:12 PM

Thanks for the update Mags, sounds as if Eileen has really been through it. I really hope that the MRI scan is the last test she needs to have and that she'll soon be home. She'll probably be missing her lovely cat as well.

Get better soon Eileen xx
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 06:12 PM

Dont blame her, its awful being in hospital, sorry Kitty,and you do have to wait for results, but it has been a few days now.Glad she is able to communicate anyway and wish her all the best.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 07:39 PM

I had an MRI and it does not hurt at all, not even uncomfortable. They are the best way of finding out exactly what is going on inside, a quicker diagnosis.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:15 PM

Thank you for the update on Eileen Mags. It sounds as if the hospital are being very thorough, which is important. Hopefully next week after the MRI they will have a clearer picture of what the problem is and will know the best way to help Eileen, so she can get back home. Fingers crossed.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 10:04 PM

Thanks for the update Mags. At least with the MRI scan they should be able to see what the problem is, which is causing Eileen so much discomfort. She will be desperate to get home, but hopefully it won't be long before she'll be able to do just that.

Thinking of you Eileen, and love and hugs winging their way to you.....
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 10:33 PM

I've had 2 MRIs and it's not uncomfortable at all. The various noises are kind of interesting and the tech chatted to me regularly through the procedure. Hope she gets some answers soon. *hugs*

Page 11 of 24 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top