Join for free
Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 09:42 PM

Re: BEWARE Smart Meters Coming

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Don't forget sheeple the smart meters are also linked to the Secret Service who will monitor what programmes you are watching on the tv and the websites you have accessed on your computer. (note I must delete the goat stuff) The electricity provider will also switch on your washing machine, and dish washer through your smart meter when you go out shopping in order to steal more money from you.
Scammers can access your smart meter too and steal your bank details...so be alert, we need more lerts

This has been a public service message brought to you by Rehab Conspiracy Services, you have not been charged for reading this message but if you already have a smart meter then it is spinning around like a thing possessed.
Now that's just silly!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 11:13 PM

Don't forget sheeple the smart meters are also linked to the Secret Service who will monitor what programmes you are watching on the tv and the websites you have accessed on your computer. (note I must delete the goat stuff) The electricity provider will also switch on your washing machine, and dish washer through your smart meter when you go out shopping in order to steal more money from you.
Scammers can access your smart meter too and steal your bank details...so be alert, we need more lerts

This has been a public service message brought to you by Rehab Conspiracy Services, you have not been charged for reading this message but if you already have a smart meter then it is spinning around like a thing possessed.
Wow, Rehab, that is scary! Good job I already told the spotty nerd who tried persuade me to have one to go and peddle his spying micro chips elsewhere !!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Now that's just silly!
You are right, I lied about the goats, they were sheep.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 11:27 PM

You are right, I lied about the goats, they were sheep.
Of course. That's much more believable.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 11:40 PM

The only way some people can justify their side of an argument is to discredit the theory with humour......
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Wow, Rehab, that is scary! Good job I already told the spotty nerd who tried persuade me to have one to go and peddle his spying micro chips elsewhere !!
Well done ST, You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think that that person is weird
But if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
they may think they are troublemakers,
And if three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people refusing to have meters installed singing a bar of We shall Overcome.
They may think it's an organisation. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking in singing a bar of We shall Overcome and refusing to have their meters fitted they may thinks it's a movement. Yes that's it, the STARAMM The Silver Tabby AND Rehab anti- meter movement.

(Click here to Join Now)

(With thanks to Arlo Guthrie.)
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

09-02-2017, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The only way some people can justify their side of an argument is to discredit the theory with humour......
Justify what OGF?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

09-02-2017, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Of course. That's much more believable.
I thought I might get away with it, so, well spotted
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 12:28 AM

We could always agree to let the man come and do the job, then kidnap him. You imagine the effect of that 'en masse.' A huge percentage of the company's workforce would disappear, never to be seen again.
The firms would be terrified of sending any more of their employees out.
No more Smart Meters would be fitted.

For those who only had room for a short stay meter man, they could just hold him to ransome instead of keeping him indefinitely.
Either way, no more Smart meters would be installed.

What d'yer think?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

10-02-2017, 12:38 AM

Brilliant oh wise one....lead us to victory Mups

Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top