Join for free
Page 13 of 26 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 12:08 PM

Re: Ignoring posts

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Is there a clique forming ?
Yes, come along and join us.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Is there a clique forming ?
Don't you start that Nom or I may confiscate your walking stick
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 12:13 PM

See Mr Holliday? Meg completely ignores my post and replies to the previous one. That's life.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
See Mr Holliday? Meg completely ignores my post and replies to the previous one. That's life.
You were being good for once Ploppy be grateful I didn't turn my gaze on your post
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 12:32 PM

I ignore posts that contain 'text speak'.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

15-10-2015, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
You were being good for once Ploppy be grateful I didn't turn my gaze on your post
Good for 'once'? I think I'll ignore that comment.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 08:55 PM

Well! I've just been ignored on two threads, on one the person after me posted the same thing I did and on the other the person only acknowledged the answer they preferred.
A while ago on a thread someone said their pet was dying, I sympathized because my dog is also very old and ill and not one person said they were sorry to hear it.
The answer is people only take notice of things posted by people they like or that say what they want to read.

So that's what I'm going to do...

...not I'm not that shallow!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 09:06 PM

I gather this above post is aimed at my faux pas on my thread about deleting my profile ....Sorry TessA I didnt ignore you intentionally ,have posted a thankyou on the thread for you..
I dont as a rule only post to people I like ... sorry again!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=TessA;723210]Well! I've just been ignored on two threads, on one the person after me posted the same thing I did and on the other the person only acknowledged the answer they preferred.
A while ago on a thread someone said their pet was dying, I sympathized because my dog is also very old and ill and not one person said they were sorry to hear it.
The answer is people only take notice of things posted by people they like or that say what they want to read.
QUOTE]

Don't be daft Tess, you must know everybody here likes you, surely. Why ever would you think otherwise? x
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Well! I've just been ignored on two threads, on one the person after me posted the same thing I did and on the other the person only acknowledged the answer they preferred.

So that's what I'm going to do...

...not I'm not that shallow!
sorry Tess (Twiz ) .... I'm guilty as charged but not on the Forum ..... I think you sent me a friend request on FB which I ignored ... sorreeeeee again .... I now realise it was you please forgive me and send another request

Page 13 of 26 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top