Join for free
Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 10:48 AM

Re: Brexit and Boris.

[QUOTE=Banchory;1743390]
Originally Posted by Bread ->
The story so far ..... the last post above ^^ is where Banchory agreed with Boris. Either that or he still doesn't know what a free port is - or he is getting confused with the factory outlet in Braintree [/

Boris made a statement that was not true.

Brown nosing BJ and breathing his methane has obviously addled both your and Realist’s brains and you cannot differentiate lies from truth

If Boris had qualified his statement he may have saved face
But he didn’t and both you and Realist have yet to come up for air
Boris did not make a statement that wasn't true.

He said the EU prevents us from having Free Ports - which it does - you even posted the article confirming it. You though Free port in Braintree was a tariff free zone where we can import and export goods outside the rules of the customs union.....

Your wrong and you look really silly and your trying to back peddle your way. Its not working and you just look even more desperate and pitiful as each day goes on - even your remain mate Solasch thinks your talking out of your arse.

Now your going on about methane for some odd reason.

Your posts get weirder and weirder I think you need to get some help
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 11:00 AM

His statement is an empirical fact.
In making that statement he lied the EU does not stop us from having free ports
What don’t you understand? ... a rhetorical question as I realise you struggle with the concept of telling the truth
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
His statement is an empirical fact.
In making that statement he lied the EU does not stop us from having free ports
What don’t you understand? ... a rhetorical question as I realise you struggle with the concept of telling the truth
It isn't - your wrong.

Why can you not understand what a free port is - you already posted an article confirming what Boris said....

I think you need to have a grown up conversation with yourself
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 11:39 AM

It isn't - your wrong.

Why can you not understand what a free port is - you already posted an article confirming what Boris said....

I think you need to have a grown up conversation with yourself

The claim: The UK does not have free ports because of its membership of the EU.

Reality Check verdict: It is not true to say you can't have free ports or tax-free zones if you are a member state of the EU. There are more than 80 such zones across the Union. It would be easier to take advantage of potential benefits outside the EU.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-07-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

Reality Check verdict: It is not true to say you can't have free ports or tax-free zones if you are a member state of the EU. There are more than 80 such zones across the Union. It would be easier to take advantage of potential benefits outside the EU.

They aren't free ports.

Read the last line of your post .... your arguing with yourself
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 12:22 PM

They aren't free ports.

The discussion is about whether the EU can prevent the UK setting up free ports, NOT about whether or not benefits would easier outside the EU.

Try and stay with it, I know it must be hard for you, but you really must try.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-07-2019, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

The discussion is about whether the EU can prevent the UK setting up free ports, NOT about whether or not benefits would easier outside the EU.

Try and stay with it, I know it must be hard for you, but you really must try.
It's not me that doesn't understand this its you and your mate ... here, I'll explain this yet again

The EU is preventing the UK from setting up its own free ports - we do not control the trade policy - we are bound by the customs union which is governed by the EU in Brussels.

Read ^^^

Lather ^^^^

Rinse ^^^

Repeat ^^^

Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 01:12 PM

They aren't free ports.

They are free ports and are recognised as such throughout the world. That they are subject to EU restrictions on state aid etc doesn’t change what there are

Boris dib note qualify his statement so saying the EU are preventing the Uk from having Free Ports is simply not true

That you have difficulty in comprehending what Boris said is not my problem and doesn’t change the fact that he was not telling the truth
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-07-2019, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
They are free ports and are recognised as such throughout the world. That they are subject to EU restrictions on state aid etc doesn’t change what there are

Boris dib note qualify his statement so saying the EU are preventing the Uk from having Free Ports is simply not true

That you have difficulty in comprehending what Boris said is not my problem and doesn’t change the fact that he was not telling the truth

Once again ... just for you.

The EU is preventing the UK from setting up its own free ports - we do not control the trade policy - we are bound by the customs union which is governed by the EU in Brussels.

Read ^^^

Lather ^^^^

Rinse ^^^

Repeat ^^^

Banchory
Kent

12-07-2019, 01:17 PM

It's not me that doesn't understand this its you and your mate ... here, I'll explain this yet again

Read ^^^

Lather ^^^^

Rinse ^^^

Repeat ^^^
It seems you still have difficulty understanding what Boris actually said

Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top