Join for free
Page 13 of 25 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2016, 10:13 PM

Re: Strictly Returns!

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Yes Danny was brilliant (again). I've not heard of him before, but he's some looker isn't he? Bit like Pierce Brosnan.
I haven't a clue who Danny is Pesta but he can dance
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2016, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I just felt so sorry for J.R. tonight Pesta, you could see he loved that dance, and he was all emotional about his family being there, then that other great clod was horrid to him again.

Hasn't Daisy got a lovely smile, her whole face lights up - bit like mine when I see Pummy.
Yes that was a bit naughty Mups rather like a child worried someone else is getting too much attention so 'making a show of himself' as they used to say..
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2016, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I haven't a clue who Danny is Pesta but he can dance
Can't he just - plus he seems a nice bloke too.

It's amazing what they do with their legs and still stay upright while moving along the floor
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2016, 10:17 PM

You are a slut Mups, I would never have believed it of you

Danny was a bit emotional too tonight. Did he say something about his dad?

I'm only joking, the old coot is always arguing with me really!
But I'm sure he is a sweetie underneath - bit like Craig Revel Horwood in Strictly.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2016, 08:41 AM

Think It's bye-bye Daisy this week. Looking forward to Blackpool next week.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2016, 11:01 AM

I also enjoyed The Balls man this week (Yes, I did actually enjoy it) and I thought he made a real effort.

Last night was probably the best weeks so far, all the dances were good, the music was better and did anyone notice that there were none of those stupid scripted videos between dances? They just showed the contestants talking or training. Perhaps the BBC are finally taking notice of what the public want to see.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2016, 12:15 PM

Just realised for some reason it didn't record last night so I'm about to look for it on I player.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2016, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I also enjoyed The Balls man this week (Yes, I did actually enjoy it) and I thought he made a real effort.

Last night was probably the best weeks so far, all the dances were good, the music was better and did anyone notice that there were none of those stupid scripted videos between dances? They just showed the contestants talking or training. Perhaps the BBC are finally taking notice of what the public want to see.
Yes I noticed that too Longy

Well poor Daisy has been eliminated. Don't know what it is, she seems to have a lovely personality, but I just couldn't gel towards her as a dancer. I'm a bit like that with Greg too
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

13-11-2016, 10:31 PM

Yes I noticed that too Longy

Well poor Daisy has been eliminated. Don't know what it is, she seems to have a lovely personality, but I just couldn't gel towards her as a dancer. I'm a bit like that with Greg too
I can't take to Greg either Pesta he seems somewhat ungainly and lumbering to me a bit like a cart horse . He has no finesse to my eye.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

13-11-2016, 10:33 PM

I was sorry to see Daisy go, I am not happy to see Balls there at the expense of better dancers just because he is 'entertainment value' .

Page 13 of 25 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top