Join for free
Page 13 of 42 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:18 AM

Re: Trump baby

Originally Posted by solo ->
Agree with valid protest but not with flying an infantile and disrespectfull balloon at the time of an important visit.

Khan is assuming that ALL of the UK agrees with this action which they don't and I am simply saying NOT IN MY NAME
I don't think he even knows your name.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:19 AM

Agree with valid protest but not with flying an infantile and disrespectfull balloon at the time of an important visit.

Khan is assuming that ALL of the UK agrees with this action which they don't and I am simply saying NOT IN MY NAME
Well said Solo
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
By Muslims.
British citizens and Londoners.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:28 AM

It will appeal to the Muslims.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
Re the last two posts, London Mayor is not an appointment. Do check facts.
It is an elected post and all Londoners had the chance to vote.
Khan's opponent was Zac Goldsmith but he gained fewer votes.
Obviously Sadiq Khan was considered the better man and was democratically elected.
Irrelevant.

The point is, you have voted for an incompetent.

Can you not see what is happening to your city?

If you're happy to see it destroyed, you are getting your wish.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:58 AM

I wonder whether this is some sort of conspiracy.

Khan is doing all he can to ruin the country, and perhaps turning Trump and the Americans against our country is part of his plan.

At the same time, May is selling us down the river: part of her long-term plan to keep us under the thumb of the EU.

I'm not sure exactly how the two of them hope to gain from these current activities, but I'm afraid that if they are hoping to destroy the country once and for all, it looks like they're likely to succeed.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I wonder whether this is some sort of conspiracy.

Khan is doing all he can to ruin the country, and perhaps turning Trump and the Americans against our country is part of his plan.

At the same time, May is selling us down the river: part of her long-term plan to keep us under the thumb of the EU.

I'm not sure exactly how the two of them hope to gain from these current activities, but I'm afraid that if they are hoping to destroy the country once and for all, it looks like they're likely to succeed.
Not paranoic at all then ?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 11:19 AM

Insidious erosion of rights and liberty is having harmful effects already.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I don't think he even knows your name.
No he may not but it was a puerile and unnecessary comment .
Solo is right .
It's not in most people's names .
And most people don't want to associated with something more suitable to a college rag week rather than a state visit .
How to embarrass your country by a few idiots .
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

07-07-2018, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No he may not but it was a puerile and unnecessary comment .
Get back on your besom!

Page 13 of 42 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top