Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 10:56 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Why aren't you at Lidl's buying your noodles or whatever?

Ladies, give me a hand a mo please, I want to throw him back out in the shrubbery.
Big shop day is usually Saturday but since I can barely walk after yesterday's travails never heed push a trolley round, that pleasure will have to wait until tomorrow.

Anyway, what are you still doing here? Haven't I told you to get lost?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 10:59 PM

OMG Judd, you ARE getting worse.
I'm last - so there!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:01 PM

You wimmin are certainly batty - you come out at night and make shrill screeching noises.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

23-06-2018, 11:17 PM

I see that Mups person lurking in the background waiting to pounce as soon as I drop my guard. I shall give her a chance to be sneaky once again by logging off to return who knows when.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see that Mups person lurking in the background waiting to pounce as soon as I drop my guard. I shall give her a chance to be sneaky once again by logging off to return who knows when.

Now listen 'ere you crotchety old thing you, go to bed and stay there.

Go get your jim-jams on, make sure your potty's under the bed, drop your teeth in the mug next to you, and don't bother to set your alarm cos it's Sunday tomorrow.

I'll even warble you me best lullaby, soothe your troubled brow, . ............. and if all that don't work - hit you over the head with something heavy.

Hahahahaahahahahaha ... Ahem, must control meself.
Anyway, take heed, and don't try none of this late night creeping about stuff either.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:58 PM

Blimey Mupsy that told him
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Blimey Mupsy that told him

Yes, it did didn't it Sweetie.

I've had enough of faffing about around these pesky men, they've had enough warnings, now it's time for action!

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

24-06-2018, 12:18 AM

Yes, it did didn't it Sweetie.

I've had enough of faffing about around these pesky men, they've had enough warnings, now it's time for action!

Faffing???? I always say MEN faff, something they do in sheds
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-06-2018, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Faffing???? I always say MEN faff, something they do in sheds

I bet they do a lot of strange things in their sheds.

Come to think of it, they do a lot of strange things - full stop.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

24-06-2018, 12:30 AM

Now listen 'ere you crotchety old thing you, go to bed and stay there.

Go get your jim-jams on, make sure your potty's under the bed, drop your teeth in the mug next to you, and don't bother to set your alarm cos it's Sunday tomorrow.

I'll even warble you me best lullaby, soothe your troubled brow, . ............. and if all that don't work - hit you over the head with something heavy.

Hahahahaahahahahaha ... Ahem, must control meself.
Anyway, take heed, and don't try none of this late night creeping about stuff either.
It's only just past midnight, that's not late. Must away back to me film.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top