Join for free
Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:49 AM

Re: Moped Crime

Nicholas Nicholby ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
How about chopping his hand off ?
That was too subtle.
What you should have said was ... you didn't realise there were so many advocates of barbaric primitive bloodthirsty sentencing on here, presumably who could be fans of Sharia Law in the UK?
But maybe they anaesthetise them first?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
You don't know what you are talking about as usual. When I started my first school in 1954, many of the children there were poorer than poor. Those children came to school in little better than rags. Teachers would make the better off children sit next to one of them as a punishment, those poor children smelt awful and always had nits. Beating them was a sadistic pleasure on the part of the head. He would beat the boys on their bare bottoms in order to humiliate them in front of the class. That ghastly man would be serving a long prison sentence today.
You can read all about it in her forthcoming autobiography `Tarantula's Ashes`.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
To quote Dick Emery...Judd you are awful ...but I like you..
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
The title of my autobiography, which is still in the process of being written is, 'My guardian angel is on Prozac'. No doubt my kids will finish the last chapter when one of my crazy stunts finishes me off.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 01:07 PM

Funny how the Brits on here absorb bits of foriegn culture they like, brutal punishment, while rejecting sharia law.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 01:12 PM

Coming from someone whose countrymen were still murdereding Aborigines up to a hundred years ago ( then afterwards just stole their children ) I don't think you have a leg to stand on.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Nicholas Nicholby ?
Hahaha! Yes. Perhaps she's lying about her age and was really a Victorian child.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The title of my autobiography, which is still in the process of being written is, 'My guardian angel is on Prozac'. No doubt my kids will finish the last chapter when one of my crazy stunts finishes me off.
I just hope that when it's finished, we know who you are.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 01:29 PM

My school was Victorian, it hadn't changed much since Queen Victoria was on the throne. We had slates to write on, which weren't even wood edged, the reading books were Victorian.

The head teacher had been a pupil teacher when my grandfather was a senior pupil, and was my father's head teacher.

When I about eight the school became a primary school, taking pupils from 4 - 11 years, and it gradually dragged itself into the 20th century.

When I visited the Victorian School in the Victorian Village at Ironbridge, I couldn't believe how similar it was to my school. The only difference was the head there used a cane, whereas the head at my school beat kids with a lethal stick!

Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top