Join for free
Page 14 of 17 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 09:54 AM

Re: Trying to be gentlemanly

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
A man would have to be dead to not notice how some women dress "to reveal". Those women are deliberately being provocative. They bloody well know EXACTLY what they are doing. Plenty of cleavage and no bra ? And then they has the gall to complain that men look ? Give me a freakin' break !
I agree that a man would be rude to have a conversation with a women and NEVER take his eyes off her breasts. But a glance now and then is to be a heterosexual male. Never, ever apologize for being a man. Some women want and desperately need to belittle men. They think it makes them morally superior.

I think that is a bit sad if you have experienced that bakerman.

I know nothing of the women, or circumstances that have given you this impression, but I would not want any teasing done on this site to be misconstrued.
I personally, tend to enjoy banter, and I am sure it is done only in jest and affection from both sides.

Personally, I have found as a single woman, the situation to be the other way round to what you suggest.
Some men like to try and belittle women. I have experienced this myself, but honestly, never the way you say.
I don't know any men who would stand for it either, and I am quite sure most men would handle it admirably anyway.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
So that's what it's all about! Don't worry, I think you will find that most men have been brought to task and been accused of being an old lecher.

Easy answer to that Rehab my dear ...... don't lech.

(unless you're leching after me of course).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

(unless you're leching at me of course).
The answer is not to get old Mups. We are allowed to letch when we are young with our designer stubble but when the stubble turns to grey sandpaper we are labelled creepy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-09-2017, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The answer is not to get old Mups. We are allowed to letch when we are young with our designer stubble but when the stubble turns to grey sandpaper we are labelled creepy.

Can men use hair dye on the grey stubble Dongle?

Mind you, I suppose it would grow through grey again every day would it?

Anyway, I don't think you are creepy in the slightest, not even in your pole dancing lycra.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 10:08 AM

(unless you're leching after me of course).
I think he has had a very bad experience with a woman which must have traumatised him
If woman take the time to look nice then I feel obliged to show them my appreciation.
Reluctantly I can't lech you right now Mups, I am off to the shops, the dog has run out of food, it's all about priorities my dear but I still luv ya
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 10:16 AM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 10:17 AM

Can men use hair dye on the grey stubble Dongle?

Mind you, I suppose it would grow through grey again every day would it?

Anyway, I don't think you are creepy in the slightest, not even in your pole dancing lycra.

I'm doing one of my routines right now Mups, just for you. Make sure you are wearing your safety goggles.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-09-2017, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I think he has had a very bad experience with a woman which must have traumatised him
If woman take the time to look nice then I feel obliged to show them my appreciation.
Reluctantly I can't lech you right now Mups, I am off to the shops, the dog has run out of food, it's all about priorities my dear but I still luv ya

Well that's OK then, I can sleep peacefully in me bed now. x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-09-2017, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

I'm doing one of my routines right now Mups, just for you. Make sure you are wearing your safety goggles.

Oooh, I am breaking into a sweat at the thought of it dongle. Keep up the good work.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 12:58 PM

There are some odd people about.....sod being gentlemanly.

Just thank God your eyes still work....thank him for women....and if the blood flow has kinda gone north(thank God for small Percy's)....go and throw yourself around the bathroom....all this bull because you copped an eyeful?

jeeez

Page 14 of 17 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top