Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 09:20 PM

Re: ~~~~~The Happy Train~~~~

Originally Posted by suey ->
I too would like to board your train I think I am a happy person I am satisfied with my lot love my home and family and am very lucky to have good health and very good friends and of course my lovely little dog Lexi who is the apple of my eye and the many lovely people who use this forum.... Woooo-wooo all aboard....
Sue
You've got your ticket. Lot's to be thankful for if we look hard enough
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 11:00 PM

Me too I'm aboard ...

We have been through a lot of tough years we have no money but plenty of love for each other.. as I have got older I see things through different eyes everything looks wonderful out there in the world of nature.....
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by jj'sgirl ->
Me too I'm aboard ...

We have been through a lot of tough years we have no money but plenty of love for each other.. as I have got older I see things through different eyes everything looks wonderful out there in the world of nature.....
I'm so glad you're with us and taking this train ride.

Everyone who has posted before feel free to post again if you like and give ideas you may think can help us on a bad day. Hugs

Sometimes a bubble bath that takes a half hour and really lets you unwind is wonderful.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 12:37 AM

Don't know how I missed this thread Buzzie-I'm on board your train as well I am a happy person, very content with my life. Especially at this time of year I take a moment to remember loved ones, both family and friends that are no longer here and the happy times we shared. I remember those that are suffering and those that are lonely. I consider myself fortunate to have what I have and always remember there are those less fortunate than myself. I am also thankful for the family and friends I have now-they are all part of my happiness..........
buzzie
USA

12-12-2009, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Don't know how I missed this thread Buzzie-I'm on board your train as well I am a happy person, very content with my life. Especially at this time of year I take a moment to remember loved ones, both family and friends that are no longer here and the happy times we shared. I remember those that are suffering and those that are lonely. I consider myself fortunate to have what I have and always remember there are those less fortunate than myself. I am also thankful for the family and friends I have now-they are all part of my happiness..........
So glad you're with us on this trip Merz. You brought up a great point about giving to the less fortunate that is a really win, win situation. I don't mean to give because it is good for you but when you give it seems to work that way, doesn't it!

Hugs to all of you. We still have seats left and they are down right cheap
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 03:03 PM

I am on board to. I have come to the wonderful stage in my life when if I had a choice between going out for the evening or getting into a warm bed after the electric blanket has been on for a while with a really good book. The book and bed would win every time. I have come to that happy place where habits and routines are safe and comforting. I am in that place where if he forgets my birthday, valentine's day even if he bought me a set of tea towels for Christmas I know that he really loves me and it isn't just because I can cook. Well I don't think so any way.
buzzie
USA

12-12-2009, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
I am on board to. I have come to the wonderful stage in my life when if I had a choice between going out for the evening or getting into a warm bed after the electric blanket has been on for a while with a really good book. The book and bed would win every time. I have come to that happy place where habits and routines are safe and comforting. I am in that place where if he forgets my birthday, valentine's day even if he bought me a set of tea towels for Christmas I know that he really loves me and it isn't just because I can cook. Well I don't think so any way.
I am so glad you found us, you are so right, that wonderful set of tea towels I once got would beat out any diamond any day. We get smart later in life don't we.

Victors Mate we still have a seat for you.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 03:13 PM

We do get smarter as we get older we live and learn as my dear old mum used to say. I believe that youth is wasted on the young. I know you have heard it before but it is so true.
buzzie
USA

13-01-2010, 12:55 AM

I must tell you how sorry I am for running off and leaving you over the holidays, please know it was important and I hope you will forgive me. Hugs, Joan
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

13-01-2010, 11:18 AM

Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Please know that you need never apologise to friends. I am so glad to see you back. How is your weather? We have had some real snow and ice.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top