Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:45 PM

Re: “Pouting “

They just want to look like a duck!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A bloody awful look - it goes with the trend for big fat arses, mahogany coloured skin and false boobs. It's getting so that you can't tell women apart as they all adopt this `look`.
Not all - Judd - some of us are perfectly happy as we are!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Do you ever see a man pout?

So why do “ some” woman pout on videos, photos, what’s that all about?

I honestly don’t understand it, maybe some of you can inform me?

Or maybe I do, is it a sexual gesture?

What’s behind that pout?......

'Course it is Pauline. I don't think female planks realise a smile is far more becoming and sexy than a straight face with or without The Pout.

As for those other planks who fill their faces, tits and bums with fillers and botox, how long have you got?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A bloody awful look - it goes with the trend for big fat arses, mahogany coloured skin and false boobs. It's getting so that you can't tell women apart as they all adopt this `look`.

I watched a woman on YouTube with implants in her bottom, she couldn’t even sit down, surely it has a lot to do with attention seeking,.....she had to have them removed in the end as the implants were threatening her life.

How are these cosmetic surgeons allowed to perform such life threatening procedures.

Oh I know why.......MONEY!!.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
'Course it is Pauline. I don't think female planks realise a smile is far more becoming and sexy than a straight face with or without The Pout.

As for those other planks who fill their faces, tits and bums with fillers and botox, how long have you got?

I agree,Pesta, a smile can be so beautiful,....for those who don’t have lip fillers, I have never seen a woman with lip fillers smile, I have watched countless on YouTube...where on earth did this lip filler, Botox, bum implants come from?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:55 PM

I watched a woman on YouTube with implants in her bottom, she couldn’t even sit down, surely it has a lot to do with attention seeking,.....she had to have them removed in the end as the implants were threatening her life.

How are these cosmetic surgeons allowed to perform such life threatening procedures.

Oh I know why.......MONEY!!...

Yep. That's what I say too.

These people who have their eyes made to look like cats eyes, even dye the whites of their eyes and alter their pupils, along with other disfigurements the wealthy have, I blame the surgeons for catering to their whims.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:56 PM

Glad you’ve asked that question, Pauline, cos I’ve often wondered it myself. It doesn’t make them look any better, IMHO, than an original pose.
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Seen those ladies who have had their lips Plumped, I don't think that's alluring, just makes me want to lick them, and stick their faces to he window.

that !

you are bad
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 02:01 PM

Oh I know why.......MONEY!!.....
Must remember to suggest this procedure to the Ladies on LTP.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

09-01-2021, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Glad you’ve asked that question, Pauline, cos I’ve often wondered it myself. It doesn’t make them look any better, IMHO, than an original pose.

Makes you wonder , what’s in their head doesn’t it, what ever it is, it certainly has power over their minds, more and more youngsters are getting it done....how can they not know what could possibly go wrong, ..they just don’t seem to understand the consequences of their actions, it could kill or even disfigure them.....as we have seen on tv only to often.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top