Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
toners
Cheshire
toners is male  toners has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 04:56 PM

Re: First sightings.

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I wish we could make an OFF calendar
Why not? It could be a competition-we could vote on contributions and post the final selection in a fresh open folder.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by toners ->
Tiff - can you see any of my photos - on different threads that is? I get the impression that you can't.
If not check your control options for the 'Ignore List' it seems to me that all these problems come from the system blocking things internally and not from browsers.
Just a thought.
I've tried that & everything is ok, the show photo's/attachments is ticked & the ingnore list is ok too. Can you post a thumbnail directly from you pc? If so please do, as it seems I can see those.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 04:59 PM

will look for the waxwing nom thanx-- :-we are getting loads now
my hubby feeds them all -they think its take a way lol....
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 05:41 PM

Stunning photograph, Nom...of a Bohemian Waxing, job well done.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top