Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2014, 11:55 PM

Re: Decorations

I don't get over excited Meg, but I will put a small tree with lights on in my living room.
Some of the neighbours have got lights all over the place, inside and out, plus those big blow up Santas, snowmen and reindeers, so it makes my little tree look a bit tame, but I do it for me - not the neighbours.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2014, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
Meg you can buy those cardboard decorative card holders that you can just pin to a wall, I've used one for years as it keeps them all in place
put pins in my newly decorated wall nooooooooo.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2014, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't get over excited Meg, but I will put a small tree with lights on in my living room.
Some of the neighbours have got lights all over the place, inside and out, plus those big blow up Santas, snowmen and reindeers, so it makes my little tree look a bit tame, but I do it for me - not the neighbours.
My neighbour's house looks like Blackpool illuminations
there can't be an inch of outside wall without something flickering or jigging about on it
Oh the embarrassment I may have to move...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2014, 11:59 PM

Not big on Decoration, more bothered about Decorum of late.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2014, 12:00 AM

Meg .. attach them to ribbon hung over your door ... put drawing pins in the top edge of the door to secure the ribbon so no damage to face of door .... or do what I do ... put them in a pile somewhere !
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2014, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
My neighbour's house looks like Blackpool illuminations
there can't be an inch of outside wall without somthing flickering or jigging about
Oh the embarrassment I may have to move...
You'll have to wait until after Christmas ... you don't want potential buyers knowing what the neighbours are lke
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

07-12-2014, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Meg .. attach them to ribbon hung over your door ... put drawing pins in the top edge of the door to secure the ribbon so no damage to face of door .... or do what I do ... put them in a pile somewhere !
Myrtle you wouldn't see them because the door is always open to let Chloe go in and out.
A pile on the hall table is then..
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

07-12-2014, 12:04 AM

that's sorted then
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2014, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
put pins in my newly decorated wall nooooooooo.....
only needs one drawing pin!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

07-12-2014, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
only needs one drawing pin!
...not one pin shall touch my pristine walls

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top