Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 03:43 AM

Re: Harry to Marry

They ought to just bugger off to Gretna Green and have done with it. The two of 'em and that's it. Done and dusted
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 08:28 AM

I think he should be allowed as he is President of the US, but admittedly not everyone's cup of tea.

I wonder what he'd tweet?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I think he should be allowed as he is President of the US, but admittedly not everyone's cup of tea.

I wonder what he'd tweet?

Only if we can take 'pot shots' at him with guns ,ade in the us!!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 08:42 AM

Im looking forward to it, I love a good wedding and i can't wait to see the dress. I expect thats not a popular answer to a lot here but there you go
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 09:04 AM

wish the pair of them would clear off to America,its only a bloody wedding
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Evael ->
So Donald Trump's will not be invited to The Wedding,yet Obama is welcomed.People have short memories.Obame looked the U.K in the eye and threatened us all, that if the citizens of Great Britain DARED to vote LEAVE in the European Referendum we would be put to the BACK of the queue as far as trade with the U.S.A was concerned.Trump,after all,did say that the UK would be at the FRONT of the queue.This country is being highjacked by egotistical tv reporters and commentators who are taking a lead from MOMENTUM. Trump only has to glance Eastward and he is accused of collusion with the Soviets yet Corbyn can have tea and biscuits in our Houses of Parliament with a proven Eastern Block spy. Strange world
Obama was the best President America has had in a good while. Trump is an unpleasant clown who is a danger to this planet, he is mad, bad, or both. Harry's wedding day should be as happy affair for their family not messed up buy the inevitable demonstrations there will be if that crazy Trump puts in an appearance.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Obama was the best President America has had in a good while. Trump is an unpleasant clown who is a danger to this planet, he is mad, bad, or both. Harry's wedding day should be as happy affair for their family not messed up buy the inevitable demonstrations there will be if that crazy Trump puts in an appearance.
I agree. 👍 The Obamas would be asked as friends of the couple not as political guests.
Then again I suppose it could be influenced by Trumps radio interview with Howard Stern when they both laughed and agreed that Trump could easily of "nailed" Diana but would have made her have an HIV test first.

The man would be an embarrassment.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I agree. 👍 The Obamas would be asked as friends of the couple not as political guests.
Then again I suppose it could be influenced by Trumps radio interview with Howard Stern when they both laughed and agreed that Trump could easily of "nailed" Diana but would have made her have an HIV test first.

The man would be an embarrassment.
He would be all most certain to say something inappropriate.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 01:04 PM

I have no strong feelings one way or the other regarding the wedding. Trump on the other hand 😡😡😡
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 08:41 PM

I agree Cinderella and Boot,Harry and Merkhyl are friends with the Obamas so want them at their weddiing just like any other couple.It is not a state wedding so they dont have to ask heads of state

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top