Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 11:03 PM

Re: Road kill.

Waste not want not GW, reminds me of a program i used to watch "Tracks",first time i saw Hugh Fearnly Whittinstall, still remember his "Roadkill Ragout. Ray Mears was on that as well.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 12:40 PM

Well, the number of zombie films I have watched (like another one yesterday) with everyone eating everyone else the idea of butchering road kill is just water off a duck's back to me .

So, for those that need desensitizing on the subject of road kill - watch zombie movies.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Well, the number of zombie films I have watched (like another one yesterday) with everyone eating everyone else the idea of butchering road kill is just water off a duck's back to me .

So, for those that need desensitizing on the subject of road kill - watch zombie movies.
Why would anyone want to watch Zombie films Mark except maybe teenagers foe a thrill
I don't think I want to be desensitised thanks,I have no intention of going near road kill and I get my share of horror finding half eaten sheep in the field next door.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Why would anyone want to watch Zombie films Mark except maybe teenagers foe a thrill
I don't think I want to be desensitised thanks,I have no intention of going near road kill or abattoirs and I get my share of horror finding half eaten sheep in the field next door.
Zombie films rock.

Broaden your horizons and open your eyes to the wonders of zombie horror movies.

I'm tempted to add that you 'should get a life' instead of the one you have now - OVERSEEING THIS PLACE - but I won't do that - wouldn't want to upset you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 01:12 PM

Zombie films rock.

Broaden your horizons and open your eyes to the wonders of zombie horror movies.

I'm tempted to add that you 'should get a life' instead of the one you have now - OVERSEEING THIS PLACE - but I won't do that - wouldn't want to upset you.
Mark I grew out of horror films years ago .

The trouble is as we grow older we see too many real horrors and some of us just don't need fictional ones adding to them...
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

05-02-2015, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mark I grew out of horror films years ago .

The trouble is as we grow older we see too many real horrors and some of us just don't need fictional ones adding to them...
What about the last part then? Is your life spent hovering over this forum 24 hrs a day? That is even more unsettling than the thought of me watching horror films now and then.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

05-02-2015, 01:19 PM

What about the last part then? Is your life spent hovering over this forum 24 hrs a day? That is even more unsettling than the thought of me watching horror films now and then.
No Mark not all day...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 01:22 PM

Well done George nice to know the poor creature didn't die for nothing. I am not sure I could do it myself but I do applaud people who can.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 01:47 PM

I know I could never gut a fish, skin anything, pluck anything or eat anything I had picked up off the road. In Mr Clumsy´s shooting days rabbits, pheasants etc were all given away, no way was I eating anything I had seen with fur or feathers before cooking it. I don´t like game meat anyway, tried most of it, even Impala, Ostrich, Crocodile etc, but no way, I quite simply don´t like it.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2015, 06:21 PM

Zombie films rock.
Agreed. I'm a dedicated zombie addict. Ever seen Flight of the Living Dead? That's a good one. Dawn of the Dead is a big favorite of mine.

Too funny I ran across the zombie comments because just a little while ago, while sitting in Taco Bell's drive-thru, I was behind a van that had "support zombies" stickers on the back. It gave me a good chuckle. And you see a lot of bumper stickers on cars around here that will say "My child is an honor student at so & so school."

Well this van had a sticker that said "My zombie ate your honor student."

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top