Join for free
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 04:53 PM

Re: Cliff Richards

Oh dear .... hope it's not a case of "I told you so"
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 04:57 PM

ha ha ha, I like it Tony.

It seems to be all the men in the 60s having a bit of fun. Terrible.
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 04:59 PM

Bet the police did not find bu@@er all, seems any deranged plank can make accusations anonymously and the police have to investigate and create a hoo- ha with no substance at all
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Curmudgeon ->
Bet the police did not find bu@@er all, seems any deranged plank can make accusations anonymously and the police have to investigate and create a hoo- ha with no substance at all
Makes you wonder what they’d be looking for in the house, after all it is 30 years after the alleged event.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 05:13 PM

A computer, maybe?
2wheeler
Lincolnshire
2wheeler is male  2wheeler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 05:18 PM

A thirty year old computer - that would be a collector's item. It would be all cassette tapes and floppy discs - I think Quiff would have updated by now....
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 05:30 PM

Oh no, of course not!!! Evidence of more recent crimes, downloads.... something to 'get' him on.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tess ->
Cliff Richard's name came up in conversation on here a couple of weeks ago when we spoke of Rolf Harris. Was just a question of time before he had allegations made against him. I've never believed he was as squeaky clean as he makes out he is. He's a strange man as was Rolf with his dirty raincoat singing Jake the Peg Jimmy Saville a very weird looking individual and many others.
And this is just malicious gossip.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 06:00 PM

I did read somewhere on the internet that he was gay, not that it matters to me but he's always denied it.
There was a picture of him with a guy at the airport when they were going on holiday, can't think now who he was but he lives with him and I think he's his spiritual advisor

Just found an image of them both here
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 06:01 PM

There was a thread about gossip, is it still going, some good examples going on here. As I said on that thread, the majority like to indulge in a bit of gossip but we probably have a different view if the 'gossip' is about someone we know or are fond of.
Whether CR has done what he's accused of by this person remains to be seen. It is sad if there is truth in it, not because I'm a fan particularly but because he and others are well know people who are part of the fabric of society that we grew up in and whom many admired.
I hope he is not guilty but there is going to be a lot of milage in the story for the tabloids and the gossipy magazines who are gleefully making money out of these unfortunate events. Sadly many will buy their sorry publications lapping up every morsel of information true or false.

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top