Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 11:14 AM

Re: Happy Friday

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

No sun here, dull, grey and overcast, not a hint of blue.

Friday's mean a trip to see Nurse Grumpy Guts, never good.

I will get myself a haircut when I am out, I use the term loosely, more a search and destroy mission nowadays.

Have a good day all.

But why do you have to still go Swim, if the jaw swelling has all gone now? Can't they sign you off?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 11:15 AM

buenas dias all. After a grey start the sun is on it's way out. I had to make a detour home last night, due to road closure. We had seen police cars and fire engines passing where we were and thought there must have been an accident, but apparently it was a big water leak in a mains pipe at the part where the road goes over the canal and on a really tight corner, so they closed the road, which of course was sensible, more than enough clever drivers end up in the canal without a wet road. Off to pick up my friend in a little while and I hope the road is open again, otherwise it's going to be another detour. No roads lead off this particular stretch I need to go on.

Have a nice day all.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 04:25 PM

Have a good weekend !

Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a brighter morning and I have taken advantage of it by getting the washing done and out early.

Making spring rolls with a chill sauce for lunch, not the nasty greasy things shops and takeaway places sell but crisp little rolls of fillo pastry full of vegetables and cooked in the oven.

Enjoy your day.
Those nasty, greasy things are all I've tried; would love some proper spring rolls.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top