Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 03:51 PM

Re: Kids and their sayings.

Hi

They are brilliant, the Littlies.

Life is just how they see it.

Spot on and no chance of them being PC.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 06:32 PM

A farmer I once knew told me of his three year old son who wandered up during a difficult calving. The farmer had a rope around the calf's forelegs whilst his father held the cow's head.

Eventually the calf was born, at which point the little boy said, "Silly calf. How'd he get in there?"

A former infants' school teacher told me a tale when her class were writing something, and were told to come up to the front and ask if there was a word they didn't know how to spell.
A littlun came up and asked, "How do you spell copulater?"

Upon enquiry about the context, the child made tapping motions with one finger on the palm of his other hand saying, "You know, one of things for adding up."

The teacher was much relieved to discover the kid wanted to know how to spell calculator.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 06:41 PM

A friend of mine's daughter, when she was about four was seen spitting at the dog. When her mum told her not to she replied 'He started it'
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 02:08 PM

A kid up the street from us when I was little was heard to tell a caller, "Pissoffourdadaitn'thome".
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 04:28 PM

I remember a sad one printed in the Mail. The mum was constantly telling her daughter that they had to hold hands to cross the road safely. One day, they spotted a couple of dead animals in the road and the little girl asked 'Is it because they weren't holding hands?'
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 05:39 PM

I was sat on the stairs putting on my shoes, when the youngest granddaughter asked, in passing, "Have you been naughty?"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-05-2021, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
I was sat on the stairs putting on my shoes, when the youngest granddaughter asked, in passing, "Have you been naughty?"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top