Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 03:46 PM

Re: Thought I would share this. Really cheered me up

My day is made I made a smile.

We have had workmen replacing old gas pipes for a week just outside the house. They have all worked hard and we were impressed by the way they never seemed to be just standing around. Today I sent an email to Balfour Beatty congratulating them on a good work team who have been clean, tidy and safe.

Today I hope I have made people smile.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2013, 09:12 PM

Beats "Lassie" into a cockedhat.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2013, 10:15 PM

You have Cookie you have, but I've had Bailey in front of this for over an hour now and he just went to sleep. I'm impressed when Bailey only barks once after I've said no barking when I'm throwing his ball in the garden, though he does know his balls, I told him No don't want the one with the string on I want the tennis ball, he went off with the ball with the rope on and swapped it for his tennis ball. Just have to stop him hiding the mail under the bed now.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2013, 11:29 PM

At first I thought this was doctored, but it's real, and what a very clever dog indeed.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2013, 11:41 PM

Very cute

Chloe has departed to her feeling rather inadequate ...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2013, 12:20 PM

How funny, I hope that dog gets lots of treats.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2013, 01:26 PM

Not too many treats otherwise he may lose his figure and not be able to do his chores.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top