Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2013, 12:48 PM

Re: Favourite TV advertisement

The one that always makes me laugh is the Specsavers one where the shearer shears the dog instead of the sheep by mistake.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2013, 02:16 PM

Oh yess all of the above are brilliant much better than some of the programmes.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2013, 02:19 PM

I won awards ya know .......

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2013, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
Oh yess all of the above are brilliant much better than some of the programmes.
You can say that again Cate!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2013, 10:35 PM

I can't remember what the advert is for but that advert always leaves us both with tears in our eyes and a lump in the throat. You can feel the gladness of reunion through the screen. Good advert but it fails as we can't remember what the product is.

Just seen, its advertising Iams dog food.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2013, 12:58 PM

Thank you Mups, should have realised that. Sometimes this happens the advert is so good that you miss the point. The Berroca advert was one just like that. I loved the advert but hadn't a clue what Berroca was. I am glad that the Chrissy adverts have finished with there hidden slogan of 'If you want people to love/like you then spend money on them' actually a lot of them the message wasn't even hidden. However, now the screen is attacked by Money lenders, holidays and flippin sales. I would like to inform Haven Holidays that a week with them does not make you Free there are still 50 weeks when you are tied to your day in day out routine and if you are not doing a job you like then it is a life sentence.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2013, 05:50 PM

I loved the first Berroca advert where the people danced on exercise machines. Thought that was brilliant choreography.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

29-12-2013, 06:44 PM

That's the one Jazzi, loved it but had no idea what Berroca was for a long time I thought it was a laxative but a good one.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2013, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Just watched me favourite ad - thanks ST !
You are welcome!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2013, 11:05 PM

That's the one Jazzi, loved it but had no idea what Berroca was for a long time I thought it was a laxative but a good one.

Pardon my ignorance ladies, but I still don't know what Berroca is! Can you enlighten me please?

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top