Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 03:51 PM

Re: Liberal Democrats

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I agree about The Bedroom Tax, I was expecting him to mention it in the Lib Dem manifesto, but no. I was very disappointed to find out several Lib Dems voted for it including our Tessa Munt, went right off her after that.
Well I don't blame you ..........
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 04:10 PM

I hope the Lib Dems do well up here in Scotland to keep the SNP in check.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I hope the Lib Dems do well up here in Scotland to keep the SNP in check.
Are the SNP as popular as I think they are ..... ?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 04:18 PM

Heard Clegg on the radio this morning, he is full of belief in his own performances. However i think he knows he is in for a hard time this election and may even lose his seat.

He seems to be casting around, in the hope he can be a part of another coalition with anyone, wont get my vote again, think that Libs are seen as toxic now due to the association with the Torys.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 04:42 PM

I think he is guilty of not being able to get a deal at all with what he has said last few days about other parties.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

16-04-2015, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Heard Clegg on the radio this morning, he is full of belief in his own performances. However i think he knows he is in for a hard time this election and may even lose his seat.

He seems to be casting around, in the hope he can be a part of another coalition with anyone, wont get my vote again, think that Libs are seen as toxic now due to the association with the Torys.
Yep - I think you're right - I certainly felt that way at the time ......
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I suppose there has to be a bit and take between partners in a coalition government Alan, So I agree with the OP but not at an expense of the Labour party.
I finally made up my mind just an hour ago, I went to the doctors and asked to make an appointment, informing them it is not important and can be anytime they want.
The reply I got was sorry we can't make an appointment, telephone on the day before 8 am and with LUCK we might be able to get the duty doctor to see me.
I have never had that happen in my life before and quite frankly I finally made up my mind where my cross will be, it was far better under Labour than it is now, I don't care how they find the money, but obviously it has to come from the rich, milking time is over.
The irony being that it was Labour's disastrous rewriting of GP contracts that destroyed GP services, oh what short memories we do have......
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

16-04-2015, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
The irony being that it was Labour's disastrous rewriting of GP contracts that destroyed GP services, oh what short memories we do have......
Well Labour did give us NHS dentists back again
Couldn't find one and then they were set up ....
As for the doctors gone way downhill they have, we have to make an appointment on the day too, which is a problem even to get through to them by phone ......after 5 years of this Government .....
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Rubbish.

Have had a NHS dentist all my life they never went away.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Couldn't find one and then they were set up ....
As for the doctors gone way downhill they have, we have to make an appointment on the day too, which is a problem even to get through to them by phone ......after 5 years of this Government .....
Yes must agree with you there we saw a rash of new NHS dentists under Labour round here.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top