Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:48 PM

Re: Bullies

With online bullies I love playing games with them , feel quite sad the maggots haven't got a life to live , never let them get to me ,
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 05:49 PM

I was bullied. It's something I hate but there's one thing I discovered: bullies bully to cover their own fears and inadequacies and have often been bullied themselves. It' s not easy to understand that as a child when it's making your life a misery but as an adult you can sometimes spot the signs.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
With online bullies I love playing games with them , feel quite sad the maggots haven't got a life to live , never let them get to me ,
Best attitude to have... taken that from my school days and taught my daughter that...I am happy with my self at 72 and so is my daughter.

Bullies always show themselves up so best to stay away from them even on forums.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
I sort of know what you mean Markey, but I can't play games with anyone. Hence the reason I get hurt easily. I can now spot the bullies and trolls much easier these days.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Best attitude to have... taken that from my school days and taught my daughter that...I am happy with my self at 72 and so is my daughter.

Bullies always show themselves up so best to stay away from them even on forums.

I rather them try to bully me than other forumers , I take them like a piece of salt , Funny thing with bullies , they are so thick everyone reading what they are saying , then they try and change things around ,
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Anzac ->
I was bullied. It's something I hate but there's one thing I discovered: bullies bully to cover their own fears and inadequacies and have often been bullied themselves. It' s not easy to understand that as a child when it's making your life a misery but as an adult you can sometimes spot the signs.
Spot on ..................
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 06:30 PM

It's funny this thread came up as me and my hubby was talking about this last night, he was an overweight school child and was bullied but luckily still had friends and i was intimidated by bullies trying to make me do things i didn't want to. We both said it would be great now to go get our own back on them, not in a violent way but a cheeky pay back way
Markey1
London

04-05-2015, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
I sort of know what you mean Markey, but I can't play games with anyone. Hence the reason I get hurt easily. I can now spot the bullies and trolls much easier these days.

Bassically saying myra I don't take notice in what they are saying , but will reply to whind them up bit more to show their real colours , there is a few wanna be bullies on this forum , or are they very bitter people that biting out , I love analysis people personalities it been a good day for that 😀
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 06:33 PM

I have had a few tangles with bullies. I always try and see some good
from it. It makes you stronger and there are always the followers of
a bully to convince that the bully has got it wrong.
You just have to stand Steadfast and ignore the eejets.
Been a woman that attracted a lot of bullying women who
were jealous but they cant take my confidence and loyalty
to family and friends from me so they can go jump off a cliff.
They have my permission.
Online bullies, yes had those as well at a website of Cat Lovers.
There we had some idiot who started trolling with some horrible
things and every time someone mentioned their cat had died
he would jump on them and give a recipe for cat stew.
He did it to me but I never heard from him again when I
gave him back as good as he had given me for being a cat lover.
Wont go into details but the police found out who he was and
because he had done it to about another 15 women was threatened
with prosecution. The name shall remain unread but he was
a retired Government worker aged 65 at the time. The creep.
Markey1
London

04-05-2015, 06:36 PM

Best thing for online bullies just let them hear what they want to hear , and sit back and see their true colours , it works a treat

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top