Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 09:35 PM

Re: Anyone else trying to sell their property?

Property round here doesn't seem too difficult to sell at the moment. There actually seems to be a bit of a shortage of property on the market, although there are a lot more rentals than there used to be, so perhaps people are still move but keep their property and rent it so they can move.

My son has recently sold his house which went very quickly. It was a two bedroom, first time buyer type of semi and it was a first timer who bought it. My son, in turn bought his sister's larger detached house, so there was no chain involved - which simplifies matters a lot. She has gone into a rental and is now looking around for another house to buy. Perhaps this experience is just lucky - not sure.

We are planning to move in the Spring (when we have tidied up). We are not in a rush and it will probably be our last move. I have always had an "ideal house" in my head which probably doesn't exist. It may take us some while to find anywhere as we are bound to disagree.

Qetta's farmhouse sounds lovely, many people's dream lifestyle - I hope she has a buyer soon.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 10:21 PM

Has nothing helped your husband? I find it quite fascinating.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Has nothing helped your husband? I find it quite fascinating.
Not sure what you find fascinating?

My husband has come along way since being in a coma and paralysed all the way down his right side for many weeks. He has full mobility and can take himself off on long walks. What gets to him is the fact the brain damage means he isn't articulate as he once was, and has forgotten most of his science. He is an academic and this is simply awful for him, he seems unable to retrieve that which was lost.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 09:46 AM

Sorry I forget you're new, just read the posts in order and you'll find they make perfect sense!!
I find the powers of the field fascinating obviously. Was wondering if he ever went to the place to feel better.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Sorry I forget you're new, just read the posts in order and you'll find they make perfect sense!!
I find the powers of the field fascinating obviously. Was wondering if he ever went to the place to feel better.
My husband thinks it is all complete nonsense, he is an atheist and total sceptic.

I am of the opinion that even if the field acts as a placebo, if it makes you feel better then that is fine by me, it certainly seems to do the business for some people. The local paper reported someone was prevented from committing suicide by soaking up the field's vibes. Three people in America reckoned they were cured, two after a visit to the field. The third by the get well card, featuring the field, I sent a cyber pal after hearing she had suffered a major stroke. Last I heard she was completely better and back at work!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 06:20 PM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top