Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 08:21 PM

Re: Forgetfullness

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Hahahaha!
I haven't heard that one before

Priceless
There’s more
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Hahahaha!
I haven't heard that one before

Priceless
This is where we need a "thank you" box to tick after a good post, like other forums have.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:03 PM

Do they?!!

I suppose we could post...
"Oooh I like"
In a Dick Emery camp way?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:12 PM

my memory is dreadful these days. I have to set my self reminders on my phone all the time. I'm known amongst my friends for my bad memory, it's quite scary really sometimes. My husband is the same. I said to him one night "what if we both go senile at the same time" He said "it won't matter, we won't know owt abart it"
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:34 PM

Not just as I've got older either.
Hadn't been in our house long & decided to go to the shops up the road, parked Son in his pram outside a shop, went in that shop, then another, then another, went home just about to open front door, something missing, Son in his pram still outside the shops, so I dashed back up the road & got him, still peacefully sleeping in his pram.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Hadn't been in our house long & decided to go to the shops up the road, parked Son in his pram outside a shop, went in that shop, then another, then another, went home just about to open front door, something missing, Son in his pram still outside the shops, so I dashed back up the road & got him, still peacefully sleeping in his pram.
oh my giddy aunts, you must have been so relieved to see him still there.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh my giddy aunts, you must have been so relieved to see him still there.
I sure was. Don't know what would happen now if someone did that.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:00 PM

Last week I was desperately trying to recall the surname of someone I worked with. I told my daughter about it when she was here and after much head scratching she said “Jim Mac....” I supplied the rest of the name then. I just needed a hint.
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That reminds me a bit of when i was on the Cabs.
I was at the rank and a lady asked me to load her shopping while she ran into the shop. I loaded all her bags and there was a pram there with a baby in it, So i pushed that into the back of the Cab. Next moment a man comes running out of the supermarket wanting to know what i'm doing........ the baby didn't belong to the woman with the shopping, it belonged to this man.
A few weeks later i went on a radio call, man & woman walk down the path and say to me, i know you, you tried to kidnap our baby........ Lucklly enough they laughed.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:25 PM

Nearly everything before the age of Fourteen, but not much since.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top