Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:40 PM

Re: Hairy Arms in Ladies

No hair here either just fine fluff.....must be turning into a bunny
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
After chemo my hair is starting to come back I've taken to epilator on my legs and yes my arms. Hair on head not quite as healthy but it's coming in tufts and fluffy bits.

Epilator may be work of the devil though as painless it's not
I am also a cancer survivor Julie. I went through the chemo and bald stage. I got 3 lovely wigs, which I have kept in case I need them again someday. People always used to comment on my lovely hair when I had a wig on. I don't know if they are just saying that, or if they are sincere.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
After chemo my hair is starting to come back I've taken to epilator on my legs and yes my arms. Hair on head not quite as healthy but it's coming in tufts and fluffy bits.

Epilator may be work of the devil though as painless it's not
Julie, I wonder if you’re the same as me with the chemo. I lost a lot of my hair on my head, thin but no bald spots, but it is growing like crazy on my face, eyebrows, sideburns, etc. Eek!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
No hair here either just fine fluff.....must be turning into a bunny
You are lucky summer, nothing cuter than a little bunny. We have them running around the yard all the time. They are so cute and not afraid.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:55 PM

Just looked at my arms which always were fairly hairy, more noticeable on dark haired folk! They are quite hair free now!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-04-2018, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Oh I don't have to shave my legs or underarms any more, I don't get any hair there now, which is a good thing.
I am looking forward to the day when I don't have to shave my legs Susie. And under arms as well. I guess I am too young yet (75)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Julie, I wonder if you’re the same as me with the chemo. I lost a lot of my hair on my head, thin but no bald spots, but it is growing like crazy on my face, eyebrows, sideburns, etc. Eek!
Yes that's me to a T I am not just tweezing eyebrows I have to take scissors to them to keep them on check !
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-04-2018, 04:02 PM

I have a mustache ......so embarassing.
I usually go and have it waxed when I get my eyebrows waxes, but if I don't have time, I have to take the scissors to it.. I am just happy that it it only gray or blonde , whatever it is, I can't see right now.......but I think it is gray.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-04-2018, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Just looked at my arms which always were fairly hairy, more noticeable on dark haired folk! They are quite hair free now!
That's good Val
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
You are lucky summer, nothing cuter than a little bunny. We have them running around the yard all the time. They are so cute and not afraid.
My cats bring baby bunnies into the house they never kill them just watch them hopping about while I try catch them... the cats look at me as if to say... it was free that was I brought it in for you!!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top