Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 09:44 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning all. Have a good day and keep safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 09:54 AM

Good morning all another bright and sunny day with a slight chill in the air...

No particular plans for the day other than pottering around the garden.

Enjoy your day folks
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 11:10 AM

Another late good morning from me because I've been prepping the roast dinner which has just gone into the oven.

Beds have been stripped for laundering & new bedding on while Mrs Zaphod has been weeding out front in this glorious sunshine.

Have a great day everybody.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 11:17 AM

Morning all, dry and sunny here, but it's been very windy for the last 2 or 3 days. Great for washing, but not good for doing outdoorsy things, brrrr.

Wondering what to do with a lump of pork shoulder I got out of the freezer on a whim. Hmm, pulled pork? Might do that...

Enjoy your day, whatever your plans.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 11:46 AM

Now fully vaccinated against Covid but where the needle went in is still sore.
Still better than getting that dreaded virus

Teazle has yet another bed in my room( normally the dining room). She just likes being with people

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Good morning everyone! Woken by the binmen's lorry as it trundled along the street with the guys shouting and rattling the bins. Its cloudy here at the moment but hopefully sunny later. No plans yet, but its still early. Have a lovely day

Good grief Pixie. Do your bin men work on a Sunday?

Good morning all.
A bit cloudy today, and much cooler.

Plenty to do today, inside and out.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good grief Pixie. Do your bin men work on a Sunday?
Yes, sadly they do, Mups. And they make sure everyone knows it They arrive around dawn at my bit. so we have to get the bins out on the street the night before. Which means the Saturday night rabble usually have some fun with them when they come out from the pubs or house parties.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Yes, sadly they do, Mups. And they make sure everyone knows it They arrive around dawn at my bit. so we have to get the bins out on the street the night before. Which means the Saturday night rabble usually have some fun with them when they come out from the pubs or house parties.

Perhaps they think if THEY can't have a lie in on a Sunday, no one else will either.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 02:26 PM

and you think you got problems
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 02:58 PM

Oh my word, RS! If that was on my street I would be hanging out of the windows clapping along, Sunday morning be damned! This is fabulous

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top