Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 05:06 PM

Re: Beware The French bearing gifts ---

Well said Roxy, the Aborigines should lay claim to Australia instead, they were there first, before all the convicts et.al. fetched up.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Well said Roxy, the Aborigines should lay claim to Australia instead, they were there first, before all the convicts et.al. fetched up.
Mmmm some of them Scots too, no doubt lol
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I'd like to see your Yorta People try to claim Scotland belongs to them.....My Highland Ancestors did not fight and Die for their Beloved Country so your aboriginals can play silly buggers with a Flag.

As for me leaving.....In your Dreams. I'll never leave, My Clan have lived here for Hundreds of Years.

You obviously didn't read the declaration - Burnam Burnam only claimed England, I don't think anybody in the world wants to claim Scotland, you can have it. That's why the Roman's built a bloody great wall to keep you in.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
You obviously didn't read the declaration - Burnam Burnam only claimed England, I don't think anybody in the world wants to claim Scotland, you can have it. That's why the Roman's built a bloody great wall to keep you in.
Snort.....That'll be why we're over run with Tourists most of the Year....Lots of them with an Aus Accent.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Snort.....That'll be why we're over run with Tourists most of the Year....Lots of them with an Aus Accent.
Absolutely, Scotland is somewhere you don't mind visiting but you wouldn't want to live there.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

23-08-2012, 12:07 PM

Please Delete....Thankyou.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top