Join for free
Page 200 of 259 « First < 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 12:56 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yep, the vicar is a sucker for a basket case.
No good will come out of this........Mark my words...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
It was a book produced for the 50th anniversary of Coronation Street. The Amazon description reads

"Full of removable memorabilia, intricately reproduced in facsimile form, and hundreds of archive photographs, this unique album provides a wonderful record of 50 years of life on Britain's most-loved street. You'll find inside all sorts of lost treasures, from birth certificates and wedding invitations to birthday cards and prison visiting orders - and much, much more. This is an evocative history of each of the buildings on the Street, piecing together the stories of the generations that have passed through over the last 50 years from the evidence they've left behind."
Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Nice present for a fan. Some include CD. Not worth much now, but maybe in years to come.

"Coronation Street" Treasures

Book by Tim Randall

"Coronation Street" Treasures

Containing previously unpublished removable memorabilia, intricately reproduced in facsimile form, this unique album provides an amazing record of 45 years of life on Britain's most famous street. House by house, we discover all sorts of fascinating lost treasures, from birth certificates, invitations, love letters and court summonses to divorce papers, old pub menus, newspaper cuttings, clocking-in cards from the factory, ads from the shop window and much more. And Coronation Street historian Tim Randall threads it all together to paint a vivid and evocative history of each premises on the street, piecing together the stories of each generation from the evidence they've left behind.
Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You wait all day for a description to come along and you end up getting two......
Like waiting for a bus OGF, happens all the time.
Thanks everyone, worth the wait. I think it is a lovely book. I will read it, then perhaps find a good home for it. I have to get all these extra papers back in the pockets they belong.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 01:54 AM

Guess what, Blue...my book is titled "The Elvis Treasures" By: Robert Gordon.

Contains never-before-published

REMOVABLE DOCUMENTS,

MEMORABILIA,

and an AUDIO CD

I am going to go through mine again later because I do not recall an audio CD...

BF xo
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 09:01 AM

Nick's got it in the bag.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 10:04 AM

And poor old Sally takes a beating.....
When will her nightmare end....
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 11:19 AM

What a funeral Lewis had!Mary rushing in with the floral tribute and trying to sneak away,Audrey and Claudia playing with the leavers.The coffin moving and then stopping.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 12:33 PM

Yes, and I hope he gets his comeuppance. I've never liked that character.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
What a funeral Lewis had!Mary rushing in with the floral tribute and trying to sneak away,Audrey and Claudia playing with the leavers.The coffin moving and then stopping.
Audrey lost Alf at Christmas, what happened to Lewis?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 03:53 PM

Audrey lost Alf at Christmas, what happened to Lewis?
I think it was meant to be a heart attack.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think it was meant to be a heart attack.
You are not convinced then, foul play and whodunit?

Page 200 of 259 « First < 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top