Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 12:31 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Time for boboes. I see that Mups person hanging about like a hanging about thing primed to jump in and claim victory.

No matter, it will be a hollow victory as I'm allowing her to be last just for tonight.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Time for boboes. I see that Mups person hanging about like a hanging about thing primed to jump in and claim victory.

No matter, it will be a hollow victory as I'm allowing her to be last just for tonight.

Judd, you do come out with such nonsense at times.

We both know I can win any time I choose, whether you think you have 'allowed' it or not.

This has been proved on so many occasions, I have lost count.

Now, seeing as I am so benevolent, allow me to say I hope you have a good night's sleep Judsy dear.
If we're extra lucky, you might even have a nice long lie in - till Saturday would be quite good.

Oh, one last thing . . do try not to dream of us lovely ladies tonight won't you, - too much erotica is not good for you.
Goodnight.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Judd, you do come out with such nonsense at times.

We both know I can win any time I choose, whether you think you have 'allowed' it or not.

This has been proved on so many occasions, I have lost count.

Now, seeing as I am so benevolent, allow me to say I hope you have a good night's sleep Judsy dear.
If we're extra lucky, you might even have a nice long lie in - till Saturday would be quite good.

Oh, one last thing . . do try not to dream of us lovely ladies tonight won't you, - too much erotica is not good for you.
Goodnight.
Hope you enjoyed being last for a while Mups but I'm back now to cause chaos. I didn't dream of anyone last night and had quite a good sleep, in fact, I am looking more beautiful than ever this morning with my long flowing locks and my tight pink leggings and fluffy slippers.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hope you enjoyed being last for a while Mups but I'm back now to cause chaos. I didn't dream of anyone last night and had quite a good sleep, in fact, I am looking more beautiful than ever this morning with my long flowing locks and my tight pink leggings and fluffy slippers.
Dongle, I told you not to wear those till the surgery & hormone treatment are complete. Everyone will think you are a big girls blouse!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Dongle, I told you not to wear those till the surgery & hormone treatment are complete. Everyone will think you are a big girls blouse!
Yes but I am a big girl's blouse who is last to post.

This thread is now locked forever and the pink Dongle was the ultimate winner marking a fantastic win for the mens team. Thanks to the women who took part but unfortunately you lost and the men won so unlucky.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes but I am a big girl's blouse who is last to post.

This thread is now locked forever and the pink Dongle was the ultimate winner marking a fantastic win for the mens team. Thanks to the women who took part but unfortunately you lost and the men won so unlucky.
And who do you think you are kidding? Have you forgetten that you are dealing highly intelligent women who know a lot about property.... and this thread will always be ours!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 11:46 AM

I can't get over what a ruddy nerve that man has, Twink!

He cannot, and will not ever force us out of our own rightful place!

These male interlopers come in to our property, leave mess all over the place, stink the place out, help themselves to our food and coffee,
leave the doors wide open - and as if that isn't enough - then try to claim it is us, harmless, gentle, bewitching females that are the intruders!!

They really have got to go - today would be nice.

Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
And who do you think you are kidding? Have you forgetten that you are dealing highly intelligent women who know a lot about property.... and this thread will always be ours!

That’s what I love about the ladies on LTP. Their super optimism. It brings a tear to my eye. 😥 🤭
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

09-05-2019, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
That’s what I love about the ladies on LTP. Their super optimism. It brings a tear to my eye. 😥 🤭
I will bring an even bigger tear to your eye of you don't go away Tezza!
Oh, now that has made me optimistic!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

09-05-2019, 12:03 PM

Mups I completely agree with all you have said. We are at a time of like when peace & quiet are expected.

Do you think anybody has perfected a spray for pest control that works on men?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top