Join for free
Page 26 of 28 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:41 PM

Re: Should Madeleine McCann's parents accept blame?

Originally Posted by BlueEyes ->
You obviously missed the BBC Crimewatch programme when the senior UK detective of Scotland Yard helping the Portuguese police said they now have to consider that it was possible the child did not leave the holiday flat alive.So on that someone moved a dead body. Do you really want to defend these parents so much that you ignore what the police say ?
I'm out of here . No use argueing .
I saw the Crimwatch programme and put an entirely different interpretation on what was said.
As I remember this was being discussed in the context of the fact that there had been a number of burglaries in the apartment complex the implication being that a disturbed burglar could have silenced a child.

People will go on speculating about the McCanns however ludicrous and illogical those speculations may be , some people just love a conspiracy theory
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I don't think police files are hearsay Meg.
I do. If the police had any evidence it should be tested in a court of law otherwise those with nothing better to do than spread malicious gossip should give it a rest.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:48 PM

I think it's time that everyone, including members here, left these poor people alone to their grief and stop speculating on what 'really' happened.
What REALLY happened is that two loving parents have lost their beautiful child, whatever the circumstances of her disappearance ... and that will never change, their grief will be as constant as their loss.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I think it's time that everyone, including members here, left these poor people alone to their grief and stop speculating on what 'really' happened.
What REALLY happened is that two loving parents have lost their beautiful child, whatever the circumstances of her disappearance ... and that will never change, their grief will be as constant as their loss.
I agree
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What on earth is that supposed to prove there is no way I would entrust my precious children or grandchildren to some unknown baby sitter in another country . If indeed that is true and not just more regurgitated gossip, good for them.
Good for them?
I wouldn't leave my kids with an unknown babysitter in a foreign country either.
I would have either stayed in ... or shared the babysitting with one parent joining their friends and swapping around every half hour or so so they were not unattended. Parents get to have a good time .. and kids are safe. Not neglected.

But I'm sure the McCann's have worked that one out for themselves, with hindsight.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 03:33 PM

As I said earlier

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 03:37 PM

As I said earlier

Yep, saw it the first time.

You wouldn't be trying to influence, would you?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 04:03 PM

As I said earlier

Malcolm ... you should have made that bigger so I could see it
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 04:10 PM

25 pages, round and round we go...

Keep going, only another 2,189 pages to go!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 05:14 PM

Very well said malcolm

Page 26 of 28 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top