Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:30 PM

Re: A different perspective

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Mine changed when I was unable to have children.

Since then every person, every creature, every tree, every living cell seems like a miracle to me.

I am in a constant state of awe.
An awesome perspective Surfermom
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yep that's what In think. I reckon Todge is a closet philanthropist and just likes to give us a stir.
A heart of gold, but too modest to admit it; that's what I think.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Faith.
Faith is an anchor in these trying times.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
A heart of gold, but too modest to admit it; that's what I think.
Nonsense! He’s consistent! But yes, he’s got a heart of gold hidden away
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
definitely Covid-19. I will never take the simple things in life for granted ever again. I long to hug my family and friends, even little things like sitting in a coffee shop chewing the fat with my mates, I miss it so much.

Also although I knew doctors and nurses did a good job, since this virus I am seeing those angels as the angels they really are.

Things that seemed of real importance in past days doesn't seem so important anymore. If Covid has done anything it has helped me realise who and what really is important in my life.
This pandemic has shown us how fragile we really are.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
It has to be this damned Covid 19 and shielding for the past year. I never realised how much I would miss the simple act of hugging my family until I couldn't.
We were saying the same thing today. All my sisters and brother in laws will hit the big 50 one after the other and all we want to do is celebrate and be a family again. We took so much for granted!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top