Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 01:42 PM

Re: Nothing.

It's sending me bonkers reading this, or is there nothing to worry about?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It's sending me bonkers reading this, or is there nothing to worry about?
Nope - 'nothing' at all .......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Nope - 'nothing' at all .......
Then thankyou Pats, for reassuring me about 'nothing'.
I'm going now because I'm not completely convinced.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 01:50 PM

I've thought about people I've known through the last couple of years and what I've done with my life in that time and come to the conclusion........what was nothing is now something and who was no one is now someone, and I've cleaned 2 bedrooms this morning and that's a miracle.
Going to do the lounge now and the conservatory after and take the dog for a walk got guests coming. They were nobodies 18mnths ago and I knew nothing about them, now they're 2 of my best friends.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
I've thought about people I've known through the last couple of years and what I've done with my life in that time and come to the conclusion........what was nothing is now something and who was no one is now someone, and I've cleaned 2 bedrooms this morning and that's a miracle.
Going to do the lounge now and the conservatory after and take the dog for a walk got guests coming. They were nobodies 18mnths ago and I knew nothing about them, now they're 2 of my best friends.
Whatever you're on - give it here .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-08-2013, 02:03 PM

Just had an odd thought as I was leaving you - they say in the future that tourists trips into space will be available, but if there is no life and only nothing to see, surely nobody will want to go?
Nobody's coming this afternoon either, so best get on.
I used to be sane.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 02:21 PM

Is nothing similar to nobody?
I don't think so Mups. "Nobody" relates just to people whereas "nothing" relates to everything.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 02:39 PM

I used to be sane. [[QUOTE]]

That's the ticket if you've got no one coming this afternoon invite them to stay for tea then you'll have nothing to do, that'll keep you busy, and I hope you enjoy your visit from nobody having nothing for tea.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

11-08-2013, 02:46 PM

Oh Gawd -
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

11-08-2013, 02:47 PM

Just had an odd thought as I was leaving you - they say in the future that tourists trips into space will be available, but if there is no life and only nothing to see, surely nobody will want to go?
I used to be sane.
Theres 'nothing' to worry about gal

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top