Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 02:21 PM

Re: Have you too many gadgets?

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
One everyday one - usually to be found in a cat bed somewhere. One posh one that lives in my safe and only comes out when I am going out somewhere special.

As for gadgets - no, not really. Most things have to earn their keep or they go.

Mind you ... the Craft Room is a different story - let's not even go there!
Hi Silver, I can identify when you say "in the cat bed", hahaha, reminds me of when I had my cats.

Silver as you get a little older, you will have to get rid of the beautiful fancy watches we used to wear, and opt for one with a big white face on it....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just ONE for me, Blue.
That's all I need.
Hey Mups, you are so right on. One is enough (if I could find it). I put it somewhere, then I can't find it, so I have purchased another one for back up.

Do you have one with a big face on it? I love the modern watches for women.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-08-2018, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Well apart from teddy bears & animals & I have a lot of those.
I also seem to collect binoculars. Can't resist buying a pair if I see them cheap at car boots & they work well. You have to be careful which you buy though as a lot had double vision which means they've been dropped. Too dear to get that fixed. I have sold some on also. At present I have 5 pairs, two are Zeiss, probably the best make you can buy.
What a great collection to have Tiffany. I had two pair but my son lost them and I never bought anymore since.

Do you go to plays or the theater where you can use them?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
What a great collection to have Tiffany. I had two pair but my son lost them and I never bought anymore since.

Do you go to plays or the theater where you can use them?
I bird watch, Wild Blueberry. You only need one pair, but I guess I'm a bit of a collector. Well actually one pair of Zeiss, which were my late Father's & very heavy, I leave in the living room, handy so if I see anything through the window I can grab them, the other Zeiss pair are my original bins, those are in the back room so I can grab those if I see anything. They also go on field trips. The other three get used some times. One pair are small opera type bins, I took those to see War Horse.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

22-08-2018, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I bird watch, Wild Blueberry. You only need one pair, but I guess I'm a bit of a collector. Well actually one pair of Zeiss, which were my late Father's & very heavy, I leave in the living room, handy so if I see anything through the window I can grab them, the other Zeiss pair are my original bins, those are in the back room so I can grab those if I see anything. They also go on field trips. The other three get used some times. One pair are small opera type bins, I took those to see War Horse.
I had a friend once that was bird watching for a couple seasons. They she passed away, and as a matter of fact, her husband gave me her binoculars. That is one of the ones my son lost, I felt very sad as that was the only thing I had to remind me of her.

I love the little Opera type. That was the other pair, and I took them to the theatre and then my son used them at the hockey game in Boston and I guess he left them on the seat when we left...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I had a friend once that was bird watching for a couple seasons. They she passed away, and as a matter of fact, her husband gave me her binoculars. That is one of the ones my son lost, I felt very sad as that was the only thing I had to remind me of her.

I love the little Opera type. That was the other pair, and I took them to the theatre and then my son used them at the hockey game in Boston and I guess he left them on the seat when we left...
I had a pair of mother of pearl opera glasses, in a case, they were perfect, but not much use to me so I sold those for what I paid for them.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top